When my hub first arrived I was unsure that it would be able to do what was stated as it looked so small and frail
Having now had a chance to actually get to grips with it I have to say the compact design is an absolute blessing, the hub fits neatly in the carry case I have for my tablet and the extra USB power lead tucks in with it
The hub itself provides three...
Published 14 months ago by Daz

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed. I mainly bought the docking station to hold ...
Bit disappointed. I mainly bought the docking station to hold the phone firmly in place whilst listening to music and watching clips on YouTube. My standard S3 charger seemed to drain the phone of charge when connected to it. The main really annoying thing is that it says that it has to be connected to an HDMI monitor for the audio output to work but I only want to...
Published 22 days ago by Dave Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit - perfect for the "office on the road" without a bulky laptop bag, 2 May 2014
Daz "Daz" (West Mids UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Micro USB OTG HUB SDHC, TF Card Reader, 3 x USB for Mouse, Keyboard USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note 2 Galaxy S4 S3 Tab 3 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Note 8 TabPRO 10.1 Google Nexus 5 Nexus 7 Nexus 10 HTC One | from Android Version 4.0 (Personal Computers)
The hub itself provides three USB ports and I have all three in use at the same time using a mouse, keyboard and USB drive with no "lag" on any of them, it is claimed that by adding the USB power lead you can add an external hard drive but I have not tried that yet
The inclusion of a Trans Flash port rather than a Micro SD is unusual as the TF standard has not yet been widely adopted, however this is not a problem as the Micro SD card and TF card are the same size
I had one Micro SD card in the TF slot and another in an adaptor in the SD card slot and the file transfer across my Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) was very good. I have spoken to a colleague about a better file handling app and will use that once installed
I have never used Sony memory sticks, but for completeness the hub caters for both standard and micro Sony cards
The hub is quite happy plugged into my Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), however due to the design of the new adaptor it also plugs into my Galaxy Note 3 and therefore allows USB access into there as well, although I have not tried to replicate the "office use" of my 10.1
All in all I think this is a great piece of kit if you are going to make more productive use of your tablet and allows up and down loads to USB with remarkable speed

4.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB OTG UB, 26 Mar. 2014
Good useful tool to have, for me it allows me to use my SD card from my DSLR camera to view pictures rather rhan having to wait to get to my Laptop, also an excelent tool for external files such as videos/films to be played as the Tab 3 l have has limited memory, so will be good for holidays etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever Dock and OTG USB HUB. High quality and functionality!, 30 April 2015
Clever Dock and OTG USB HUB (2 reviews in one as Amazon doesn't let me post 2 separate reviews on these products)!

Clever Dock

This is another product from Leicke I got in recent months and again I'm not disappointed.
High quality and functionality of their products plus great customer service seem to be their trade mark!
This dock is fantastic. It's easy to use and lightweight. You can port up to 3 USB'S devices at once (I successfully connected a keyboard, mouse, USB Flash sticks) plus connect to a TV through a HDMI cable. It also has a card reader so you can easily transfer pictures to and from the phone to SD card and it charges your phone at the same time. I use it with Samsung S4.

The main reason I wanted this dock was to be able to plug it in to a TV. Once connected it works straight away. It outputs 1080p video to a TV and makes a nice desktop clock/calendar when just charging your phone. It displays on your TV exactly what is on the phone screen so it is in portrait rather than landscape. It is not a problem though as YouTube videos automatically change to landscape and the other content can be also displayed in that way by simply putting the dock on its side (I know it is not very sophisticated method but it works fine if you don't want to play with the phone settings or installing additional applications other reviewers mentioned) or by turning off the auto rotate in the phone settings.

The minor issue I have is that when connecting the phone to the dock I have to be very careful not to damage the connectors on either devices or the screen which I press on with my thumb as you need to use a bit of force to fit it in place. There is the same issue when disconnecting the phone.

To sum up: It is an excellent, very versatile, smart looking dock which you can easily take with you when travelling and plug the phone to a hotel or your friends TV.

OTG USB HUB and Card Reader - Quality and functionality!

Another great product from Leicke.
High quality, lightweight and compact design plus great functionality.
You can use all 3 USB ports at once (mouse, keyboard, hard drive) and this little clever hub can handle all of this with no problem. I use it with my Samsung devices: Tablet Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), and mobile phones: Note 3 and S4 and it works perfectly every time.
This is a very useful tool. You can view your pictures, videos and watch films from your SD card or an external hard drive on your tablet without getting your laptop out. The file transfer between devices is pretty good. I also you use it to back up files on my phone to my external hard drive.
This is a great piece of kit which is very useful especially when you are on holiday or travelling.
Good value for money.
I would definitively recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic !!, 27 Mar. 2013
This is a must have for those who have the galaxy s3 or note. Its easy to use and lightweight and can port up to 3 USB'S at once plus handle TV out through a simple HDMI cable connected....AND it charges at the same time.

I cant see how you could go wrong with this. Its portable which is great for all those travellers out there who carry a wireless keyboard and mouse with it and get into the hotel room and hey presto your PC is up and running, well virtually, if you can join me and call the galaxy S3 a mini pc after all it does have quad core processors.

The only snag with this is that is doesn't sit at landscape position on the dock so when using the phone as a pc attached to a screen/monitor you only get portrait vision. BUT SAYING THIS YOU CAN GET AROUND THE PROBLEM BY DOWNLOADING THE APP CALLED 'Rotation Control (license)' from Google Play, which gets around the standard auto-rotate already in the S3.

Brilliant

Thanks Samsung

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for viewing photos stored on SD cards using a Nexus 7 tablet, 20 Jun. 2014
Bob Avery (UK - Eastern Region) - See all my reviews
Ordered the hub mainly to view photos on my Nexus 7 (2013) from sdcards used in my DSLR camera when away from my PC. With the Google media app running on the tablet the device does what it claims all in one small unit. Good value for money, and as a bonus it arrived just a few days after ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice docking station, 27 April 2014
This is working well with my i9505.

Whilst I have no intention to use a keyboard or mouse with it, I did a quick test and found it worked well with a standard M$ Keyboard and mouse.

The HDMI feed is useful. It connects to a TV or Monitor without any issues.

Any software that prevents you from using it whilst connected to a HDMI lead won't work when you are connected to this.

A docking station I bought for my old S2 only lasted a few months before the connector start to break. This one feels a lot more sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideally suited to the purpose, 5 Nov. 2014
The first one I received the sd card reader did not work, contacted Leicke who were very helpful & made suggestions I try, however none worked. They dispitched a replacement immediately without waiting for the faulty one to be returned. The replacement works perfectly so I can now connect a usb mouse, an sd card, sd card in usb card reader or a usb flashdrive. It has the advantage of being small, light & well made, would slip into a pocket, bag or brief case. Many thanks to Leicke, I would certainly use their products in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Presentations, 24 Dec. 2013
Works fine from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smart dock using H D M I cable to TV. NB although you can lay the device on its side to get Landscape it is far easier to leave the dock in portrait and plug in a mouse. It will then show apps that support rotation in Landcape although the home screen still appears in Portrait. works just right with KingSoft office to give presentation

4.0 out of 5 stars great product and fast delivery, 10 Jan. 2015
great product and fast delivery. Works with my 1tb hard drive but the only problem I had is that it doesn't charge my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 so it limits the time you can watch films etc. Also worked on my phone and managed to charge that at the same time so I'm guessing the battery is too big to charge on a tablet. Other than the charging problem its brilliant though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but came with Euro Adapter, 2 Jan. 2014
Works well and good price (£42) but came with Euro Adapter rather than UK. Seems I was lucky some reviewers got US or Australian adapters! At least I can use it when I travel, for the UK I already have a USB charger. Other than that it works well, even with the Note 3.