5.0 out of 5 stars Doc Martens Classics 1914z , 14 Eyelet Boot Black Smooth
I have wore Doc Martens Boot most of my life, for me there is not other boot that comes anywhere near the standard, quality and comfort. The pair I bought from Amazon has continued in that tradition, a great price for a fantastic boot.
Published on 26 Feb 2012 by David

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long
ive only had these boots for about a month now and the leather is already beginning to peel away from the sole. i take great care of my boots and i was shocked by the poor quality of these Dr Martens. however after contacting Amazon about this they immediately sent me a replacement free of charge.

overall i would pay the extra few pounds for the Vintage Dr...
Published 18 months ago by Daniel Penman

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long, 21 Feb 2013

overall i would pay the extra few pounds for the Vintage Dr Martens that are actually made in England and not Thailand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doc Martens Classics 1914z , 14 Eyelet Boot Black Smooth, 26 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Martens, 8 Nov 2013
Really pleased with them, hopefully my son will be just as pleased when he gets them at Christmas. Great price too, the cheapest I've found on the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 14 Dec 2010
you really cant fault a good pair of dr martens and these are perfect for anyone out there who wants a bit of style as well as comfort during the winter months. Worn with a decent pair of socks you wont feel the cold at all and snow and light ice are not a problem at all. The leather is of high quality and easy to clean and maintain. If your inbetween sizes i recommend rounding down otherwise they may fall off you. Altogether a great pair of boots.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 30 Jun 2014
The goods sent to me, DM Boots are not as advertised. The boots in the picture show boots with the DM logo embossed on the top of the boot. This I understand is the mark of a UK manufactured boot and not an Aisian lower Quality version, very deceptive. All I need to do now is to wait for them to fall apart.

Will not, can not recommend

GF

1.0 out of 5 stars huh not even as pictured, 30 May 2014
the usual crap quality you would expect from a modern pair of DMs like ...but they were at a price ALL DMs should be !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars After a bit of breaking in, some of the comfiest boots you could own., 16 July 2014
I had wanted a pair of Dr. Martens for a long time, and I wasn't let down after ordering these. The delivery was quick and efficient, so no faults there. The boots /do/ hurt considerably during the first few weeks of wearing them as the stitching at the heel is quite stiff, but after breaking them in, these boots are some of the comfiest I have ever owned. I have worn them on long walks, to concerts, festivals, school and even formal occasions, and they have never let me down. They are my go to boots and my safety net. The quality is very high, which is expected from such a respected brand. After 2 years, I have noticed a bit of scuffing around the toe area, but I'm not gentlest with them so I wouldn't consider this to be a fault in their quality. The fabric of these boots also makes them very easy to clean, which is desirable for someone who tends to end up with some very muddy boots at the end of the day like myself. I would definitely recommend these boots to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks within 3 months!!!, 14 Feb 2014
I bought this pair in July 2013, I started wearing them in slowly, and by September I was ready to wear them full time.
They looked beautiful, they fit me well, it only took 2 months to wear them in - I slept with them on in July, which was very uncomfortable, but in August they stopped giving me blisters and all was well. I was exceptionally pleased at the time, but then a few weeks after I started using them the red coating of plastic started pealing off the leather in little patches here and there, making them incredibly unattractive. The thin plastic layer meant that shoe polish and wonder balm was useless, which meant they were not water proof and they never would be. Today, after having used them on a day to day basis since mid September, both soles have holes in them, which means the air cushion effect is gone, the layer of plastic has peeled off in so many areas that the boots look a mess, however, the worst part of it is that the leather has detached itself from the sole, and the leather is now crumbling away. So they are no longer water proof and no longer wearable or even nice looking. The quality of Doc Martens boots has gone down so much now that it is hardly worth the money. I have had similar issues with my previous doc martens, and that is why I have now decided to buy a proper pair of boots of a much better quality from a brand that still cares about their products durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking., 2 Oct 2013
Bought these for someone else and ended up with them. Very comfortable and they have a great sole. Really best to try them on for size instead of using your shoe size. They run a tad large.

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGOUSLY COMFORTABLE, 19 Aug 2013
Very nicely made VERY comfy with soft cushion soles. Lovely colour too comes with yellow extra laces. Dr. Martens go for it

Dr Martens Original Adult's 1914 Black 11855001