5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, neat watch
Very clear and easy to see. I have quite bad eyesight, but this watch is very clear to see and looks very neat.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. C. S. Flynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality Pencil
I have ordered this as a gift for my partner for Xmas. Having received it I was happy with the quality of the watch which is just great. The problem is with the pencil. Wanting to check that it was fine I have checked the lead replacement as per the instructions that come with the box.

Having followed these (very confusing) instructions perfectly I have put...
Published 8 months ago by Flakey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, neat watch, 20 Dec 2013
Mrs. C. S. Flynn "Caron Flynn" (Preston, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cross Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap CR4003 with Retractable Pencil (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAAAAZIIING!!!!, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this on a lightening deal, I was absolutely blown away by he presentation, i almost cried as I have bought it as a Christmas present for someone who is very hard to buy for and it is absolutely stunning!!!
The face of the watch is smaller than it looks in the picture, perfect for a lady.
Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality Pencil, 5 Dec 2013

Having followed these (very confusing) instructions perfectly I have put it all back together only to find that the pencil no longer stay together with the cap end falling off.

I have already sent this back to Amazon once who have kindly sent me a replacement. Having found the exact same problem on the second pencil (and I was certainly more careful this time around) I have now contacted Cross directly to get a response.

This may well be me doing something wrong but if so then it is entirely down to the instructions. Firstly they contain instructions for many different items. This pencil is the one that contains the eraser but you'll only know this once you have taken the pen apart (or read this now obviously).

All in all I am thoroughly fed-up with this item and would not recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy gift at a bargain price, 2 July 2014
A. Coatesworth (UK) - See all my reviews
Classy gift. Beautifully sleek watck

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross watch, 22 Jun 2014
I love my new watch! it looks very pretty and nice on my tiny wrist. I like size of this watch. Cant stop wearing it so much in love...

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a bargain price!, 25 May 2014
Wow, I bought this to replace one of my wife's watches which had sadly passed away. Knowing the Cross brand I thought it looked a bit of a bargain and boy was I right. Superb gift box with a nice pencil (great for the wife's sudoku!) and a classic, elegant wrist watch with a quality leather strap. As a gift these sets look fantastic and no one will ever guess that you paid so little for it - grab one before they sell out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift, 4 Aug 2014
V. Loudon "valedith" (UK) - See all my reviews
This item was purchased as a gift for a friend so I can't really say much about it really except it looks really good and the box is just the thing to wrap up as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a lovely gift box and its clear face and great mechanism was why I choose this, 23 July 2014
Christine Stonelake (Porth, Mid Glamorgan United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrived promptly in a lovely gift box and its clear face and great mechanism was why I choose this . Great present

4.0 out of 5 stars Sadly strap not long enough on watch, 16 Aug 2014
I loved this watch & pen, but sadly the strap was too short for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
Very good quality & quick delivery.