5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for football mad child
Purchased as a gift from my football mad 6yr old. Clear and easy for him to read the time and has not been of his wrist since it was given to him.
Published 12 months ago by M

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for a young child
Published 19 months ago by Essbee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for a young child, 27 Nov. 2013
Essbee (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tikkers Children's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Red Silicone Strap ATK1004 (Watch)
I bought a Spiderman Tikkers watch last year for a ten year old and I was very impressed with it. I reckon it would have been suitable for up to a twelve year old. I thought I'd get the football one for another 10 year old but it is very small and really would only suit a child up to about 8. The wallet is good and the keyring looks to be good quality but the watch is very plastic and quite small. Nowhere near the quality of the Spiderman watch. Good price though only £8 in the Black Friday weeklong event.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for football mad child, 9 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift for 11yr old, 3 Jan. 2014
Mrs. Sandra R. Smith (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
The lad who received this is a Manchester United fan so he was very happy receiving this and quite good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red watch, 2 Jan. 2014
This was bought for my grandson and is his very 1st watch. It is very smart and he loves to wear it. Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Christmas, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought for my 7 year old grandson for Xmas. He is learning to tell the time & was very happy with the watch/wallet/keyring combo. It's a nice watch, good quality & easy to read. Also comfortable for him to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice small and Cute, 10 Dec. 2013
Very nice present for kids that they love Football.
The only disadvndance is tha the the case is very small But it is ok if your child is from 7-10

2.0 out of 5 stars Keyring missing, 9 Dec. 2013
I opened the box today to wrap this ready for Christmas and the keyring was missing. Very disappointed. If it wasn't such a hassle to return items I would return it!

4.0 out of 5 stars FOR MY SON, 9 Dec. 2013
Mr. T. Delaney "terryd" (chester uk) - See all my reviews
I HOPE HE LIKES IT AS IT IS A STOCKING FILLER FOR CHRISTMAS WHEN HE GET OLDER I BUT HIM SOMETHING BETTER

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gift, 6 Dec. 2013
Quite good quality. Bought on Black Friday for £8 and I think that is about right, maybe a bit expensive for £19.99. Nice stocking filler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 1 Dec. 2013
I purchased this for a 8 year old (so nice fit), it's more of a second watch for school as I didn't want him to ruin his best watch! The watch is really nice, it feels nice (rubbery strap) and I like the way you can turn the dial around the edge for extra time etc. Not that impressed with the wallet as there's no zip section but it's ok and the keyring looks good.

I got this in the Black Friday deal so only £8, I don't think I would have wanted to pay more than this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›