4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely with some modification!
This watch has a lovely face, I really like the aqua colour and metallic finish. The silver outlining the date window, hands, and hour markers looks well too, and the date is big enough to read easily.

Published 9 months ago by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars Loses time!
I had this for Christmas but, it keeps losing the time - not very reliable which is a shame as it looks pretty.
Published 5 months ago by netia2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely with some modification!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kahuna Girls / Women's Aqua Blue Metallic Dial Flower Pattern Velcro Strap Sports Watch with 50 Meters Water Resistant & Date Function (Watch)

As an adult with very slim wrists I find the watch face just the right size, but the included fabric strap was too long and I didn't really like the look of it either. Fortunately, even though the included strap is a 'thread through' type, the watch does have normal spring bars, and I was able to find a lovely croc effect leather strap online in almost exactly the same colour as the original fabric one, and change them myself in a couple of minutes. As well as fitting me better (having punched a couple of extra holes!), it gives the watch a more expensive look.

At the price at time of writing, it's a good value watch even with spending a little extra for a leather strap, so I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality girls watch - without being pink and naff!, 11 Dec 2013
great to see a girls product which is not pink and glittery!
and is a proper sporty watch without being too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour and styling, 12 Dec 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old. She loved it. Colour same as ad, liked the Velcro fastener, she's very slim but strap fitted perfectly, good quality packaging and product . Great value - definitely recommend !

3.0 out of 5 stars Loses time!, 1 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 April 2014
Excellent value- got this for my daughter for her Christmas present and am considering getting one for myself! ready good, proper watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value watch, 3 April 2014
Really pleased with the quality of this watch. The date function is a great additional feature for such a reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 24 Mar 2014
Quick delivery, great value & ideal for my wife to wear to work. Lovely colour & nice fresh design. Shes very pleased & would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 12 Mar 2014
Bought this for my granddaughters birthday.It is a lovely colour. The packaging is good too.I can recommend this item totally.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Women's size., 2 Mar 2014
Delivery was great. Came to me within a few days. .can't complain.
Loved the box the watch comes in. (A few weeks before, I ordered a men's watch of the same brand for my bf, liked it myself so much that I ordered a "women's size watch"....)
It came as a surprise when I opend the box to find that the womens size watch, was more of a Kids size watch. Not what I expected.
I don't have problems with my sight, the display that shows the date is T I N Y. The watch is tiny too. I do like the color. But that's it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, 3 Sep 2014
I got this for my daughter. It's a nice looking watch but we had a similar issue to other people with the strange wire popping out. iI pulled it out completely with pliers which made the bezel loose. I don't know if that contributed to its complete failure a couple of months later but my daughter went swimming with it on, only in a couple of feet of water but, shortly after, it stopped working. I tried changing the battery but that didn't help. Very disappointed with it.