5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Women's Watach
Love it, I really like Kahuna watches. Stylish watch, fabulous clear face and great for everyday wear. Buy one !!!
Published 16 months ago by Bobble

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, but the strap bits broke off
The packaging was very nice. The watch looks nice and works well. However the little loops that hold the strap down broke off so the strap is now loose.
Published 16 months ago by MegAmelia

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, but the strap bits broke off, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown PU Cuff AKLS-0285L (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap, 30 Mar. 2014
It looks nice, however it feels really cheap. It's a fashion watch which you can get in the supermarket for far less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Women's Watach, 22 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, uncomfortable, 18 Feb. 2014
I love the look of this watch, and I got it on sale which was really good, but it's taken me a long time to adjust to wearing it as the wider strap really digs into the wrist. Also because of how the outer strip of leather is located in relation to the clasp, the watch face is impossible to sit in the center of your outer wrist which is where I would ideally want it to - instead it sits on the curve of my wrist which isn't great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Woman's Quartz Watch, 29 Jan. 2014
Very comfortable and light. It's just my style; it feels like a bracelet. I have worn it every day since I received it. I bought it in the Black Friday deal so it was half price but honestly I would have paid full price for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 31 Dec. 2013
Loved the look of this watch which is why i bought it but very dissapointed when i put it on as one of the small holders for the strap just fell off and also the actual strap is very uncomfortable so sent it back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna women's quartz watch, 27 Feb. 2014
I bought this during one of Amazon's Black Friday sales at a very reasonable price. I like watches with big dials and there isn't a large range of them designed with women in mind. The watch dial is attractive and keeps good time. However, both the strap loops snapped very soon after I started wearing the watch. I tried repairing them with superglue but they broke again and I'm now trying to work out how to replace them without having to buy a new strap.

Overall I'd say this a stylish looking watch but it's let down by a poor quality strap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made to last, 21 May 2015
I like Kahuna watches and have owned several before I was given this one as a gift. I really like the look of it and it is comfortable, but less than 6 months after receiving it the battery has already stopped. I have not had this issue of short battery life with any of the other Kahuna watches I've owned so I am very disappointed in it.
Additionally, the strap loops broke after only a couple of weeks of wearing (I do not wear it every day). This was not a major issue for me as I fixed them, but it seems to be a recurring problem having read other reviews of this watch.
Overall, very disappointed in this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but badly made., 9 May 2015
I bought this watch 12th March. I am now looking for another watch as the only parts i have left in tact is the actual watch face. The leather is starting to come unstitched where the strap meets the watch face. I have no cuff left, and all the bits of leather that are used to tuck ends into have come off. I love this watch, it's comfortable and looks great, but unfortunately it hasn't lasted more than a month or so without falling apart completely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly Of Poor Quality - Avoid!, 24 Sept. 2014
A. Joachim (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This looks like a decent watch by the picture. Unfortunately, when it arrived it was clearly not as well constructed as the picture implies. It is made of cheap materials - the cuff loops all broke within 10 days of wear (the first loop within two days). I am now wearing a watch kept attached by a hairband! I really wouldn't bother. I am sure there are better watches if you are willing to pay a bit more.