5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Women's Watach
Love it, I really like Kahuna watches. Stylish watch, fabulous clear face and great for everyday wear. Buy one !!!
Published 6 months ago by Bobble

3.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna women's quartz watch
Published 6 months ago by V.Edwards

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna women's quartz watch, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown PU Cuff AKLS-0285L (Watch)
I bought this during one of Amazon's Black Friday sales at a very reasonable price. I like watches with big dials and there isn't a large range of them designed with women in mind. The watch dial is attractive and keeps good time. However, both the strap loops snapped very soon after I started wearing the watch. I tried repairing them with superglue but they broke again and I'm now trying to work out how to replace them without having to buy a new strap.

Overall I'd say this a stylish looking watch but it's let down by a poor quality strap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap, 30 Mar 2014
It looks nice, however it feels really cheap. It's a fashion watch which you can get in the supermarket for far less.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, but the strap bits broke off, 3 Mar 2014
The packaging was very nice. The watch looks nice and works well. However the little loops that hold the strap down broke off so the strap is now loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Women's Watach, 22 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, uncomfortable, 18 Feb 2014
I love the look of this watch, and I got it on sale which was really good, but it's taken me a long time to adjust to wearing it as the wider strap really digs into the wrist. Also because of how the outer strip of leather is located in relation to the clasp, the watch face is impossible to sit in the center of your outer wrist which is where I would ideally want it to - instead it sits on the curve of my wrist which isn't great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Woman's Quartz Watch, 29 Jan 2014
Very comfortable and light. It's just my style; it feels like a bracelet. I have worn it every day since I received it. I bought it in the Black Friday deal so it was half price but honestly I would have paid full price for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 31 Dec 2013
Loved the look of this watch which is why i bought it but very dissapointed when i put it on as one of the small holders for the strap just fell off and also the actual strap is very uncomfortable so sent it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 July 2014
Has a mettle buckle so I could never wear it as I am alergic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch just what I wanted, 30 Jun 2014
Like this watch - clear easy to see dial and good looking. Nice comfortable strap - good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a worthwhile buy, 29 Jun 2014
I bought this watch but did not wear it until two months later. One of the little straps promptly broke on the first wear and the second one broke less than a week later. I no longer wear it. Waste of money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›