Published 4 months ago by J M DIXON

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
Meant to be for women but really a child sized watch. And very child like necklace combined with adult wallet which has no coin section
Published 17 months ago by Bluestar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Girl's Quartz Watch with Purple Dial Analogue Display and Purple Fabric Strap AKKS-0002F (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 28 Nov. 2013
Well, unless I'm doing something wrong, it barely fits on my wrist and leaves an unsightly band of velcro showing. I think my wrist would have to be the size of a child's for it to fit properly. Very unimpressed. Also, as mentioned in another review, the wallet is nice but doesn't have a zip part for coins, so a bit useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 4 Dec. 2013
I purchased this as it was one of the Black Friday deals. I wasn't expecting fantastic quality, but thought it looked quite pretty as just a very basic everyday sort of watch.
I received mine Saturday and have sent it back to Amazon for a refund. Why? Because it's much more like a child's watch than an adult's, in terms of strap size. Couldn't even get it on my wrist, and my wrists are only approx 6". Probably would have fit my 4 year old niece, but the watch face would have then have been too big for her.
Not sure how good the wallet and necklace are, as I only attempted to put the watch on, and didn't really give too much notice to them to be honest.
At the time of purchase, there were no reviews for this product, having read the ones posted now, I see others have felt the same. I don't recommend this watch set, unless you have an extremely thin wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars but the replacement process was fast and easy, and now she has a watch that keeps ..., 28 Nov. 2014
Bought for nine year old's birthday present and she loves it. The first watch we ordered was dead on arrival, which was disappointing, but the replacement process was fast and easy, and now she has a watch that keeps time, and that she thinks looks really cool and is delighted with. Our birthday girl was also pretty pleased with the look of the wallet and necklace, though she hasn't really any use for the wallet which can only hold cards and notes (I wouldn't mind if she wanted to give it to me for Christmas...). I think they look a bit cheap really - the chain on the necklace is not very shiny (though the pendant is quite nice); the wallet has a small imperfection in the stitched design, but we could have paid a lot more for a similar looking watch without the extras. For the price, and my daughter's reaction, I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good present for any age., 27 Dec. 2013
I. Morris "Irene" (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
As with all Kahuna watches, good value and well made. I have had one for three years and outside needing a new battery about six months ago it has worn very well. This was part of a christmas present for my daughter and was chosen because of the velco strap which makes it much easier to adjust when in hot holiday destinations. The wallet is ideal with enough pockets for cards but folds flat to put in a handbag. Since most handbags are lined in black it is also easier to locate lol.

1.0 out of 5 stars £30? No way. £10? er, still no, thanks., 10 Dec. 2013
The original price was £30. I paid £10 in a Black Friday deal. The products did not come gift boxed, just in a white cardboard box. The watch itself would not be comfortable to wear, the wallet was okay, the necklace irrelevant. At £10 I felt it was overpriced (actually I wouldn't buy it any any price) and so returned for a partial refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars not all there, 3 Dec. 2013
it would have been lovely, however the necklace is misssing, I can hardly give this as a gift with bits missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm reliably informed that this is very good!, 6 July 2014
D. Riordan (undisclosed) - See all my reviews
Quote from my 8yr old daughter, "the watch is beautiful. It's not so easy to fasten, but I'm getting the hang of it. The purse looks wonderful, hold paper money and cards great, but can't hold coins. I haven't used the pendant yet, but it IS pretty!"

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 29 Jan. 2014
This was a Christmas gift for a 12 year old girl. Lovely little set, would have been better nicely presented in a gift box & the purse wasn't secure enough to hold coins. Other than that it was a lovely colour etc & she was pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna watch, 18 Dec. 2013
The package arrived on time,I was impressed by the quality of the watch,
As I have bought a kahuna watch some years ago,so I knew the quality would be good
And the price was a bargin
Mrs Barbara. May