1,551 Reviews
 (1,135)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money
Purchased these for my 7yr old girl who has gotten caught up in this latest rubber band craze! She is delighted with this product and can now make loads of colourful accessories to wear herself or for friends. My 20yr old daughter is also now hooked and making bands which she's has been going out in and wearing to work!
Very happy with this purchase.
Published 1 month ago by Denise Lindsey

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, bad quality
Published 18 days ago by zahuur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful and have given my girls hours of entertainment!, 22 Jun 2014
K. Z. Sobol (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
These are really cheap and cheerful - much better value than buying in the pound shops even and my girls were delighted by the sheer volume. We essentially received 3 packs of 600 - each with 25 S clips and a plastic tool inside.

Out of 1800, I think less than 10 were duds (already broken before we even picked them up and 1 of the S shaped clips was misshapen - but at this price you really can't complain!

The colours were a nice range: White, black, purple, hot pink, pale pink, bright green, a few darker green, blue, pale blue, red, orange and yellow.

These are a great starter set or top up set for any child in the midst of this current craze!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, bad quality, 13 July 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
Waste of money. When I ordered it I was expecting bright colours and a more variety of colours but instead I got less colours than I expected. Half of the colours were pink and purple. The colours were also light as if they were fading away. Definitely does not match the picture, I wanted to return it but it wasn't worth the hassle as it was only around £2.50. Even for £2.50 I should get better quality than this.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time, 17 July 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
hi this guy is a thief takes your money and doesnot send item and does not reply dont bother with him waste of space

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money!, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
Bought these for my little sister whose into the loom band craze. Cant believe how much comes in the packet and the variety of colours. An excellent buy for anyone whose just starting as so much variety. Only thing i would say is they take a while to come as on the envelope it said it came from Beijing! But definately worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Latest Craze Loom Bands, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
These loom bands are excellent value for money, strong and had a wonderful assortment of colours. They have kept my children entertained for hours making various styles of wristbands. I would definitely order loom bands again and for the price you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
It wasn't expensive and it came with 1800!I loved this product so much!I learned how to make many different type of bracelets.They are very durable and hardly ever break I m going to buy it again! i recommend people should get this product!
Here is the other Great product i experienced ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L19H3BI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bands, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
My grandson is so happy with this item and we have been telling all our friends as all the children are making these

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 July 2014
NOT RECEIVED & NO RESPONSE FROM SELLER - POOR SHOW - LETTING DOWN CHILDREN

5.0 out of 5 stars very good supplier, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: IH® 1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips! (Toy)
loom bands were delivered when stated and were exactly what my 11 year old wanted. good range of colours and as described

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!