4.0 out of 5 stars Pink pleaser
Have had the 6" but this gives deeper more pleasurable vibes .so my wife says. not for the faint hearted.
Published 5 months ago by ian m cole

1.0 out of 5 stars Toxic phthalates
Hello everybody! As I was looking to buy a product of this kind recently, I stumbled upon some articles that point out to the fact that the jelly plastic material that you have in vibrators made of this material contains a toxic substance called phthalates. Just research it and make an informed choice before buying something intimate like this.

I should mention...
Published 14 days ago by Happy customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Toxic phthalates, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Lightly Veined 8-inch Slight Bend Jelly Vibe Pink (Personal Care)

I should mention that I haven't bought this product but I opted for a silicone-made one instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink pleaser, 26 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars lightly veined 8 inch, 25 Feb 2014
O. M. Watkins - See all my reviews
I am afraid this was so much bigger than I thought. I have not been able to use it, it is much too thick so I frar it is going in the bin. This is not anyoneones fault as it does not come across as too thick on the advert.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for a man too, 2 May 2014
Although this is being targeted at women, as a man I decided to give it a try anyway, since I wanted something to play with.

It's approx 5 inches in girth so it will feel quite intense - I wouldn't start playing with this straight away, I'd warm up with something not quite as thick first. I can only use about 6 inches of it, but it feels really nice - the material is good and it's easy to wash, although you have to be careful not to get any water in the base. The vibrations are not as powerful as I had hoped and there's no variation in type, it just gets faster and doesn't feel much different.

Overall, I like this - it makes for a decent toy even for for a man, but if you're not experienced I would start with something a little less daunting to begin with and work your way up to this, but it will be worth it.

Lightly Veined 8-inch Slight Bend Jelly Vibe Pink