on 2 February 2014
As anybody with an iPhone will know battery life is always a problem. This keeps my phone fully charged all day. Not over big & flip cover does protect well. Only fault I've found is sometimes I can turn the charger on & off in my pocket. Very happy with this product.
on 12 February 2014
Impressive juice-pack for my iPhone 5S, enabling me to use it all day without having to worry about plugging in a charger. It's light and quite stylish, and excellent value compared with other well-known makes of juice-pack. I'm very pleased with it.
on 25 January 2014
Does what it says on the box
Works great would highly recommend
Go an buy it u will not regret
The cover is great at protecting the fone face
on 24 January 2014
Low Price and large battery is why i chose the product.
It is very nice and seems to be of ok quality and it does Work with IOS7
on 12 January 2015
So far so good! I hesitate to rave about this kind of product as this is the 4th or 5th iPhone charger I've had and after a while there have been issues but so far this one seems fine. It looks good, fitted my iPhone 5s well and charges without any issues so at this stage I would recommend
on 22 May 2016
Terrible can't quite understand given that the product for the i-Phone 4, but this badly designed, cheaply made and doesn't fit correctly. Kinps had no where to go but up instead they think quality design and materials don't matter so I have lost complete confidence in there products.
on 1 June 2014
I read mixed reviews before I purchased this item, but I am delighted with it. I can get at least two charges for my iPhone 5 out of it, and sometimes almost three. A great product in my opinion.
on 23 June 2015
Great as a battery backup but the case is very flimsy and the side cracked within days .This happened whilst removing the phone from the case to charge the phone
on 29 May 2015
I received the phone case recharger yesterday and I am delighted with it! Aesthetically pleasing and works perfectly! I am happy!! My husband even likes it!
on 1 December 2014
Great for when my iPhone turns off at 25% which is really annoying! Needed this backup charger to keep in my handbag (as a bit bulky when on the phone)

See one answered question