5.0 out of 5 stars USB micro SD card reader.
Cheap (at least it was when I bought it), and I think more simple to use than the flat SD adaptors when you wish to connect your microSD cards through your computer's USB port. It does the job well. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
Published on 26 July 2011 by S. Riches

3.0 out of 5 stars Reads my Micro SD card but can't get the card out now
It does the job of down loading my phone memory card, but once the card was slotted in, it was such tight slot that we can't get the card out now,
Published 15 months ago by Sabrina

5.0 out of 5 stars USB micro SD card reader., 26 July 2011
S. Riches - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 15 Feb 2012
Excellent value. It's small, but it works exactly as described, and I was able to quickly and easily transfer photos from the micro card onto my PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for MicroSD cards up to 32Gb, 7 Mar 2012
I bought a new camera that had a MicroSD card but my PC doesn't accept these. Bought the Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for MicroSD cards up to 32Gb and now I can download pictures with this and it works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SD reader, micro price maxi performance - so far, 4 Sep 2011
I had read a couple of reviews that this device overheats in use so I was quite careful at first in the amount of data I transferred in one go but gradually increased the time in use and the volume of data transferred without any problem whatsoever (so far - about three days of more less continuous bursts of intense use when I first got it a month or so ago to get my data loaded from other devices on to my PC and occasional use since then). It does exactly what it says it will do - plugs and plays and transfers data.

Handling micro SD cards is always a bit fiddly but the end insert position for the SD card on the USB stick helps with loading the card. An improvement would have been to have had the loading recess slightly bigger to make it a bit easier to slide out the SD card at the end of the session, but it is not an insurmountable problem. If you have fat fingers you might need to borrow a couple of slimmer ones, or use a soft ended implement to start to ease out the card, but I think most people would be able to manage both load and unload fairly easily.

Delivery and documentation was prompt and efficient and I got a discount voucher to use on future purchases. It beats me how they make a profit on selling such a well made unit so cheaply - but gift horses and mouths ........ I'd recommend the device and the seller on performance so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Just what I needed, 22 Feb 2011
Ms. Yvette C. Slodzik "yvette" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this item as my mobile didn't have a USB cable to transfer pictures, music etc from the computer to the phone. All you have to do is slot your micro SD card into the back of it and plug it into your computer so you can easily transfer files. It comes with a 1GB Micro SD card which is a bonus. This is the cheapest one I've found and it is definitely the best!

3.0 out of 5 stars Reads my Micro SD card but can't get the card out now, 27 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 16 Feb 2011
The card reader arrived extremely quickly and there was an unexpected bonus of a 1GB card along with it!
Both were easy to use and I now have the extra storage I needed for my 'phone camera.
No hesitation in recommending product or supplier!

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Micro SD Reader, 22 Feb 2011
I'm using mine as a start-up key for my encrypted volumes with no issues. For the price they are an absolute bargain, the main silver casing is metal and overall the product feels well built. There is also a small, unobtrusive red LED that flashes for activity.

As an added bonus you will get a 1GB micro SD card for each adapter you buy; perfect for what I wanted to use them for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Painfully overheats, 24 May 2013
It worked ok at first, though it was awkward to get the Micro SD card out again once it was in - but after a few weeks, it began having trouble being read by the USB port, and needed to be physically held in at all times. Then it also began to overheat within 20 seconds or so of being inserted into the slot, becoming so hot by a minute or so that the PC would stop reading it again.
This, combined with the painfully slow copy speed (it had always been that slow, it just hadn't mattered a great deal before the time limit before it would force eject) meant I could not properly manage my files - it force ejected while copying something and corrupted all my data.
Now I need a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and VFM, 17 Mar 2011
Great product: cheap and effective. It works with any micro SD card (I've tried 1, 4 and 32 Gb versions). Value for money indeed!