on 4 May 2014
Shattered Ink by Laura Wright

The second instalment of the Wicked Ink series was just as good as the first. Addison and Rush are both feeling that they want to take the next step in their relationship; they are so into each other that they can’t live right when they are apart, but they are scared that the depth of their feelings would send the other one running for the hills!
Sexy as ever, the steamy relationship adds to the depth of love they feel and the lovely writing style of Laura puts you right in the firing line of this experience.

The only down side; I wish it was longer, something to fully get my teeth into! To experience more of Addison and Rush and where next for them!

I also loved Lisa’s POV in the story and Rebel Ink the next book in this series follows her story, which I am looking forward too – hopefully it won’t be a long wait!

Laura has also written other books
Mark of the Vampire series
Bayou Heat Series

Will definitely have these on my “To reads” list!
on 17 December 2013
For a short this is good but it would have been great to see it extended into a full novel.
It continues Addison and Rush's story until their graduation, Lisa and Vincent have a more prominent role too, their story is next.
Suitable for NA readers and older.
on 19 January 2014
Damn this book gets a girl hott!! Rush has me flushed! That man is pure sex appeal but it's the soft side and vulnerability that really makes me crazy for him. Fingers are itching for the next instalment to this fabulous series
on 12 April 2014
3.5 stars

I loved Addison and Rush in First Ink, so was happy to pick up on the story. Rush and Addison remain insecure about one another's feeling but sure of how they themselves feel. It was enjoyable and just as I was getting into it....it finished. I must admit, I wanted a bit more. I will definitely read Lisa's story.
on 17 October 2013
I loved a re visit to Addison and rush this is a short story but it packs in a lot in, i really enjoyed a look into lisa story i can't wait! If you havent read this series yet you should do its brilliant!
on 20 October 2013
SHATTERED INK is the second instalment in Laura Wright's contemporary, erotic romance, new adult novella series-Wicked Ink Chronicles. Shattered Ink continues Addison and Rush's story, from First Ink, furthering the rekindling of their relationship and a second chance at love.

Following five years of separation without contact, Addison and Rush find themselves in a long distance relationship-he in Nevada and she in California. Working in Vegas at his Wicked Ink Tattoo Shop, Rush is having a difficult time finding a free moment for the woman who has re-captured his heart and soul. With her upcoming visit, Rush hopes to make their arrangement permanent and plans to ask Addison to move in-following her graduation. But like all second chances at romance, there is always an ex with a story to tell-and this ex goes for the kill-

"But Erica has just tasted blood and she's clearly ready to go all vampire on us."

Laura Wright once again pulls the reader into a story that proves that when you find the one that completes you, there is no stopping the power of love. You will be lost-body, heart and soul-until the woman you almost lost-is the one that finds you first.

Shattered Ink is a storyline that also sets up the next instalment in the Wicked Ink Chronicles-Vincent and Lisa- Rush and Addison's BFFs.

Reading Order
1. First Ink (September 2013)
2. Shattered Ink (Oct 2013)
3. Rebel Ink

Copy supplied by the author.
on 30 October 2013
The only way I could see this book getting any better is if it was longer. Don't get me wrong: I loved it! Rush is just... Sorry! Day dreaming again! But from the blurb I was expecting more drama around the ex. Is was sort of "oh. That's it?" It is still quite an achievement to put such a good gripping story in such a short amount of time.

Vincent and Lisa's story is next. Can't wait for that one. Can't wait to know what the hell happened that first time they met. He has a wicked sense of humour: can't wait to see what he will do to turn her around.

Copy of book provided by publishers for an honest review
on 24 October 2013
Another short story giving us a view of the lives of Addison and Rush, it is so well written that its pulls you into their story and you want more and can feel the love and obsessive emotions that they have for each other, I am up for the next installment of their busy lives to see where it all leads us, we are also introduced to Vincent and Lisa and can't wait to read their journey. I would recommend these books to anyone.
on 19 January 2014
Short story. Didn't really get a story as such, more of a general feeling for the characters. He's quite cute and she seems unsure of her true feelings...or frightened to voice them.
on 13 January 2014
bought after reading the first ink and enjoyed reading it, did wish it would last longer as felt like it was over really quick, can't wait for the next book in the series