4.0 out of 5 stars Surpisingly comfrtable
I thought this would be hard to sleep with, but after first night I got used to it. It is very comfortable and has velcro adjustable straps.

Published 11 months ago by leeb

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
The strap did not solve my problem - it somewhat changed my snoring - and gave me a headache. Please note that this is a subjective assessment. The strap did not work for me, but it is quite conceivable that it will work for other people.
Published 10 months ago by Wotan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Stop Snoring, Anti Snoring Jaw Strap - #1 Rated Device on the market! (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Surpisingly comfrtable, 28 Jan 2014

I won't say this has stopped me snoring completely, but it has improved it (according to my missus) about 80-85%. It works simply by keeping your mouth closed and reducing the volume and impact of your snoring, both on you and the poor suffering partner lying next you.

What this doesn't do is bring your bottom jaw forward, in the way a mouth gurd does, which then keeps the airway clear, but I find these mouth guards impossible to use and can't keep mougth closed and not dribble. So this strap has made a huge improvement but not cured the problem, but given the options I will stick with this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me., 23 Jan 2014
It's reasonably comfortable and well made, but my husband reports no decrease in my snoring so I'm afraid I have to mark it as a failure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uninterrupted sleep, 19 Dec 2013
Thought this would be uncomfortable but soon got used to it. Have been using it for 5 nights now and it has worked 100%,

3.0 out of 5 stars Rescue me!, 13 Mar 2014
I never believed my husband when he said I snored but I now know I do - he does too worse than me. I gave this a try but I found it a bit uncomfortable and would wake in the night to loosen it. Still not sure about it but I will persevere and keep using it.

1.0 out of 5 stars snoring device, 21 Dec 2013
didnt work for me still snoring and partner not impressed. just feel it is a waste of money and time

4.0 out of 5 stars Made a difference, 3 Mar 2014
Having searched for a number of years for a snoring solution that worked, the Stop snoring jaw strap was a different product Id not come across before.
We have tried gum shields and nasal sprays, all to no avail, so trying something totally different seemed like a good idea.
The Stop snoring strap is really easy to use and pretty much self-explanatory. It is made of stretch elastin and fits tightly round the jaw, the adjustable straps can be altered to fit around your head. However, unlike the gum shields, this is very comfortable even when pulled really tightly.
The first night my husband used it (as he is the main culprit) and although it didn’t stop his snoring completely, it certainly quietened it down, and for the first time in ages I didn’t have to go to the spare bedroom to get some sleep.
We have used it for 3 nights now and whilst it hasn’t completely cured the snoring, it certainly has improved the quality of our sleep. All in all, I would recommend the Stop snoring strap as a far more comfortable, cheaper and workable solution to that of the gum shields and the nasal sprays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer! Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 4 Oct 2014
This arrived incredibly quickly, which was a real treat. All to often you're left waiting a long time for a product to arrive, but this arrived as quickly as I could have hoped for.

The product itself is really well made. High quality fabric, this product is clearly well made. The stitching is excellent and it's a sturdy, hardy product. Very impressed. Also amazed that it fit me (with my big head) and my girlfriend (with her tiny head) snugly. The velcro is great and it was no stress keeping it on at all. Moving around while sleeping, it never came off.

The most important thing is that this product WORKS. I've always been a snorer and my girlfriend was really at her wits end. I decided to get this and boy, has it improved my life. Snoring is a pretty big deal, it can make your relationship pretty tough, so I was delighted with how quickly this Jaw Strap was able to put a stop to mine!

Can't recommend this highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Well Made Strong Sleeping Aid, 22 Jun 2014
Firstly I will comment on how efficient the post was for this "Stop Snoring" aid. Sometimes I order things that take so long to come that I forget I have ordered them by the time they arrive. That was not the case with the Anti-snoring strap, it arrived about a day before I even thought it may show up.

On unpacking it, which it came very well wrapped up, I carefully looked at the stitching and the thickness of the material used. This product is stitched to a quality I have not seen for a good few years, no expense has been spared to make sure the material and the stitching is strong.

The actual fitment fits both myself and my husband's head. Yes, we are big kids and laughed at the strangeness of how it looks but it is designed for practicality, not for beauty. The velcro does not come undone through moving around, strain or normal use with out you physically reaching to separate them, which is what you want. It would not help if it came loose.

I have used other anti snoring products on my husband, including anti snoring spray, that was awful and he said he felt like his throat was seizing up. Who wants long term use of chemicals anyway?

The anti snoring Jaw strap worked for my husband because of the way he snores.He does vibrate the back of his throat. He only does it whilst laid on his back but unfortunately that is a position he favours and it drives me insane. I am a busy mother of 4 and I don't have the time or patience to be awake half the night. Believe me, snoring can actually be a marriage breaker if it goes on for long periods.

My husband obviously felt strange wearing it at first but soon fell in to a deep sleep and did not wake up. It helps that he is a sound sleeper anyway, that's half the problem, he sleeps so well that no one else can sleep for his snoring.

This strap stopped that jaw wobble and the incessant strange noise before the actual snore, as well as the snore itself. I had a much needed rest and he will keep using it. I am hoping that after a few months of wearing it, his way of breathing changes so he does not snore when not using it but for now, at least I have this anti snore jaw strap to give me a rest.

Snoring may not seem serious if it is you doing it but it is no fun for your partner, so if you are reading this and considering this product, take pity on your partner and buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to help...., 16 April 2014
Bought this for my father (and poor mother) who have had years of my father snoring very loudly, with some apnoea type episodes. Having in the past been prescribed one of the proper CPAP machines which is very noisy and trying the special mouthguard to help with his breathing years ago they had all but given up that anything would help. Anyways a week after using this my father reports feeling more refreshed upon waking up and mum states that although it hasn't totally stopped the snoring it has reduced the level and stopped the "stop breathing pauses" almost entirely! This is a great result. The one feedback point was that the shape could have fitted slightly better on the head...but otherwise a thumbs up!