Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 16 April 2014
From Gary Numan, one of the most influential artists from the late 70's/ early 80's, 90's, 00's. Ever since the very first 9 notes from Are Friends Electric that I heard in 1979 I have loved Gary's music. Every track.

This is a dark album, but stunning in it's complexity and depth. Pure Numan going back to some of his earlier roots and love of the heavier side of music yet with the synth sounds so associated with him. From the very first song, this album blew my mind and then I really listened to it! It's now in all of my MP3 devices and essential music pretty much everywhere I go.

Very, very highly recommended listening.
on 7 May 2014
Great industrial soundstaging and production. The last five albums have been heading toward this masterpiece of dark and theatrical moodiness. A couple of the tracks are just aching to be used in film scores . The best album from Gary since Replicas. Awesome job.
on 10 November 2014
Edgy, loud, deep with Gary Newmans' distinctive voice and sound coming through in layers. A couple of bars take you back to the early 1980's but this is new, gothic, heavy and credible. Many of his fans will love this through and through and those who haven't heard him for a while will renew their love for his creativeness and knowledge of his craft. A musical genius with so much more inside him, this album is the big one.
on 18 March 2014
I found this album by chance when listening to Are Friends Electric on a streaming service. I pretty much only knew that and Cars so I was blown away when I heard I Am Dust. I couldn't help but listen to the rest of the album and loved it straight away. The Nine Inch Nails influence is very apparent and makes for some dark electro sounds. I don't believe there's a duff track on this album. Buy it!
on 22 October 2013
I bought the download of this today. Well, what can I say... its deep, dark, emotional, fiesty...totally brilliant really. Similar yet different to his old stuff, Im sure other Numanoids will know what I mean.

Superb Gary!
on 11 March 2014
This album is one of Gary's best ever, the industrial noise mixed with Gary's voice and use of words makes this an album to be in anyone's collection.
on 4 November 2013
A Great collection of tracks - Clear evidence of his continued movement forward moulding & mutating what has gone before into something new & engaging
on 27 October 2013
I really enjoyed this album I haven't bought an album of his in a while, but this one doesn't disappoint at all, looking forward to hearing it live.
on 15 January 2014
got all Numan - so this is now in my collection - good sound, very satisfied, would order more music
on 3 June 2014
Loved every track on this album.
Words and music were haunting, upbeat and beautiful.
Would recommend it for any fans of electronic music.