on 13 November 2013
This 101 facts about stars is an amazing book that both kids and adults will enjoy. It is well presented with lots of interesting facts about the stars we can see and some we can't. Full of glorious pictures that will both amaze and educate this book will become a favourite and could easily inspire a budding astronomer or the next astronaut.

It is well written and nicely formatted with an easy style that educates but does not preach.
on 23 January 2014
I really enjoyed this book. The photos are amazing. One of the things about kids books - they're usually not that interesting for adults to read. This book is interesting for adults, too. What a nice change from the norm. As I read it, I was reminded of things I'd learned in school and forgotten. I also learned some new things. If your child is interested in stars, this is a really good book for them. 101 facts!
on 22 January 2014
What makes or breaks this type of book is the photos. I think this is where this books excels. It's packed with amazing photos you just can't stop and stare at. Then packed with a very informative and helpful text this would make a great addition to any junior star lover.
on 20 January 2014
Great facts about stars. I learnt alot from this book and telling everyone about it. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves to learn
on 26 December 2013
The combination of facts in small, easy to digest bites and NASA photos give the reader a good general knowledge base from which to build.
on 22 November 2013
Awesome book for kid's and adults and also very educational and artistic . Plz rate the book if you can