5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. Buy! Buy! Buy!
Excellent value pack. Could even buy some more and use them for Xmas pressies as the packaging is also very good. Don't go to the High Street retailers - they charge twice as much. Stick with the online purchases and get the same product - but for half the price and no queues! Will definitely use again!
Published 10 months ago by Roy

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars i was very disappointed in this item
i was very disappointed in this item, it was clear this item had been returned and then sent back out, there was so many scuffs on the box, and the lid was placed back on the box upside down, there was tape round the plastic case to hold it in place. This does not look like a new item and its very clearly been sent back before.
Published 8 months ago by princess phoebe

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars i was very disappointed in this item, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Hugo Boss BOTTLED Gift Set for Men 100ml (3.3 Fl.Oz) EDT Spray, 75ml (2.5 Fl.Oz) After Shave Balm, 50ml (1.6 Fl.Oz) Shower Gel (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling customer service from seller., 17 Dec. 2013
Josh Munoz (Brighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this product as a christmas present and although the delivery estimate says that it will be delivered from 12 Dec 2013 - 3 Jan 2014 I was a little curious of how my order was doing, as anyone would I suppose.

I sent an email to the seller asking if possible to let know where my package is, since it was dispatched on the 6th of December I thought it might be arriving anytime soon. To my surprise this is the reply that I got:

Tracking number: RG887181019DE

Here you can Track it:[...]

Date of shipment: 12-06-2013

its not my default when the post in GB takes so long!

MfG

Daniel John
------------------------
I was a bit crossed with the response because in simple word he is saying: Tracking it yourself! and also a bit confused with what MfG means???

So fine, I went to the link and tracked it myself, just to realise that the package was in the Frankfurt office since December 7th waiting to be dispatched to the UK. but there is no other update to tell me if it left Germany and has arrived in the UK.

So I replied to the Mr John's email:

Hi,

I know it is not your fault, but it is your fault to have such an appalling treatment towards customers and awful customer service. Since you cannot be bothered to find out if the package has even left Germany (your tracking number says it's still there) I have entered an international investigation with your postal service to see where the package is.

I have ordered two bags from a Chinese shop and they have arrived faster than your package, another reason why I blame you and not the UK post system.

Again, thank you for your information, or lack of it.

Hopefully my direct investigation with Deutsche post goes better than asking you.

Horrible customer service.
_---------------------------------------------
then again, to my surprise, his reply turned out to be even more upsetting the the first one:

This is not serious yes what they write you, right? What poor customer service? I answered in a very short time.

In such buyers I do without you!

MfG

Daniel John
-----------------------------------
So basically, is he telling me to get lost? (avoid using rude words here) or I am just not getting his reply at all? and again, what does MfG stand for? anyone?
-----------------------------------
So to close this, I am not saying that the products are bad or that the whole experience might be bad for you, perhaps Mr John is just having a bad day today, but still, as a long and loyal customer of Amazon, I wonder if this type of customer service is acceptable and according to what the kind man from Amazon's chat assistance, this is not common practice (which I already knew)

So here is my bad experience. I personally don't want to buy anymore products that are not sold by Amazon directly and to be honest, I don't think I will be buying a lot from Amazon in the future. I would rather go to the shops and at least I will be sure that my experience will be short, good hopefully and I will get a thank you for your custom instead of rude emails and MfG (whatever that means)
-----------------------------------
I still don't have an answer to my original question, I still don't have the product and I still have to sit and wait for someone to help me find the xmas present I ordered to a very special person that might have to receive something else instead of what he wanted.

Good night people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. Buy! Buy! Buy!, 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss set all safely received for Christmas!!, 14 Jan. 2015
This arrived very quickly. My husband loved it as it contains the after shave balm which is expensive just on it's own!! Very nice indeed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Now his new favourite., 29 Dec. 2014
bought this as part of my Husbands Christmas and he adores the fragrance. Now his new favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 15 Dec. 2014
This has a very nice fragrance (or so I have been told many times

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014