5.0 out of 5 stars Read in a day!
I loved the Beach cafe, so I was over the moon when I saw this recommended to me in my inbox. The story was short and sweet and has made me utterly excited for Christmas. I truly hope Lucy decides to write another follow on. Wonderful and I've recommended this as I did the last!
Published 8 months ago by Mrs Bec Ludlam

3.0 out of 5 stars way too short
i felt like as i started reading it ... it was over. lovely story but too short!!!!!!! was a bit bummed
Published 1 month ago by jen d

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in a day!, 10 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY seasonal follow up story, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this follow book. It is a novella so it is short but a good way to get into the Christmas mood. Most of the characters from the Beach Café and the angst and the romance. I would recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
Having read "The Beach Café" I was interested to read further about the characters in that book. This novella continued nicely from where the previous book finished. Both books a very enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
This was a great follow up read to Lucy's Beach Cafe story and finished the story perfectly.
I hope there will be more to this adventure. I am new to Lucy Diamond but have enjoyed all that I have read so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent short read... ended too quickly, you must read it, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
Great story, glad it had a feel good ending. Can't wait for part three to come. You must read it

5.0 out of 5 stars beach cafe, 27 Nov 2013
R. M. Turner (Derbyshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed the first book so wondered what this one would be like, just as enjoyable.Are there anymore in the pipeline?

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely catch up, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this follow up to the beach cafe. I loved the first book and now catching up on what evie and ed have done was great and reading it before Christmas was great to start getting me in the Christmas spirit. I love Lucy's books and can't wait for her next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed the beach cafe so was pleased to see a follow up and hoped it would be just as good. I wasn't disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars catch up, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
Great wee catch up of what's happening in Cornwall with a couple of new people visiting the cafe.Lovely couple of twists & things that left me saying "oh I guessed that wrong"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas by the sea!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella (Kindle Edition)
Having already read the Beach Cafe, I was delighted when I found out I could spend Christmas there too!

Being a Lucy Diamond fan, I was so excited and couldn't wait to read this novella. I really enjoyed the Beach Cafe and thankfully not much time had passed since the first book which was great as I didn't feel like I'd missed out.

So it's Evie and Ed's first Christmas together and Evie has this vision of the most romantic Christmas with just her and Ed, long walks along the beach, cosy fires and the perfect recipe book. If only things were that simple. With plans forever changing and completely out of Evie's control, it couldn't be more further away then what Evie had hoped for but it doesn't mean it's any less perfect.

It was fantastic to catch up with the characters from the Beach Cafe and find out how they are getting on. It was brilliant spending Christmas with them too! I love Evie. She does make me laugh and Ed is such a gentleman. I must try the home made Christmas present too!

This little novella (100 Kindle pages) really did warm my heart and get me in the Christmas spirit and I hope to catch up with Evie and Ed again in the not so distant future.

This review can be found on my goodreads page & blog spot [...]