4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased
Got ripped off by carphone warehouse who sold me a phone cover for my new iPhone, got home and it didn't fit and they refused a refund as had no receipt (in rush of upgrading didn't even notice) so was only looking for something cheap and easy. This cover was not only delivered super quick it fits perfectly and is better quality than the £24.99 one I was robbed for! Will...
Published 5 months ago by Lindsey B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Revived this quickly hence one star
The quality is shocking, it has been on my phone for two weeks, the case around my phone has cracked already and the side where you put two cards has started fraying!!
Had an identical one by different company and only replaced it as the colour was going after eight months so don't waste your money on this one
Published 1 month ago by georgina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 455 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 24 July 2014
Good cover, not cheap looking and ideal for what I wanted it for but the plastic holder is starting to crack so I don't think it will last very long :/

1.0 out of 5 stars All I received in the post was the phone case ..., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Supergets® Flip Pocket PU Wallet Leather Case Cover For Apple Iphone 5C / 5 C+ Screen Protector , 2 x Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth
All I received in the post was the phone case cover and nothing else, would have cost more to send it back than I paid for it, feel totally ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my Green IPhone 5c really nice smooth ..., 25 Aug 2014
Perfect case for my Green IPhone 5c really nice smooth feel to it and the case also comes with handy pockets to put your cards in and also section to put cash inside. It also comes with two stylus pens one big & one small which I found is a very cool accessory.
Lastly I order this product on the 21st of august (Standard Delivery 3-5 days) and I was really impressed at how fast it was dispatched and delivered so quickly as it arrived on the 23rd.
I would recommend this to anyone who likes getting there moneys worth.

3.0 out of 5 stars I've only been using this about two weeks and the ..., 22 July 2014
I've only been using this about two weeks and the hard case around the phone corners is breaking off. The black thread in the lid part is fraying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material inside ripped on second day!, 16 July 2014
I bought this and within the second day the inside stitch started coming off now it looks torn and tacky would not recommend very cheaply made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent iPhone Case, 14 Sep 2014
Really pleased with this fabulous and attractive protective cover for my iPhone 5C. Excellent quality and such a reasonable price for a leather case. The little stylus is useful, but I tend to use that with my iPad rather than my phone. Being a flip cover case, it completely protects the phone if it gets drops accidentally (which I've done twice!). Available in a range of colours - well worth buying if you're looking for something that's both durable and stylish.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for short-term usage; not durable, 15 Aug 2014
Although this case was cheap, bright, lightweight and protective (I deliberately bought a case with a cover), it unfortunately broke within only a few months, ripping on some textbooks in my school bag. I had expected such a case to last longer than 5 weeks. I would recommend this product for short- term use to tide you over while you wait for a better alternative, however I would not advise this as a long term/permanent solution.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've had this iPhone cover for a little over 3 ..., 4 Sep 2014
I've had this iPhone cover for a little over 3 weeks now and the black plastic part that the phone sits in is cracked in at least 4 places. I haven't yet dropped the phone in the case and it doesn't get put in a pocket, so the damage is just from being carried in a handbag.
The case was very cheap but unfortunately not fit for purpose as it's so cracked the phone isn't held very securely anymore so I've had to stop using it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The seam around the case unraveled its self and my ..., 3 Aug 2014
The seam around the case unraveled its self and my phone falls out of the case when I drop from a small distance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 25 May 2014
It is great value for money, fits the iPhone 5c perfectly, my wife is very pleased with the colour and quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 455 | Next ›