4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased
Published 8 months ago by Lindsey B.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not as happy as I would like to be with the product
Published 4 months ago by Simon Deione

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 30 Mar 2014
Got ripped off by carphone warehouse who sold me a phone cover for my new iPhone, got home and it didn't fit and they refused a refund as had no receipt (in rush of upgrading didn't even notice) so was only looking for something cheap and easy. This cover was not only delivered super quick it fits perfectly and is better quality than the £24.99 one I was robbed for! Will definitely be ordering another one when I decide to change my mind on the colour lol x

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover Plus., 16 Jan 2014
Fantastic cover, and comes with stylus pen, great value.
Also has scratch cover included in the price,
Came earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 8 May 2014
the quality is very good. looks quite expensive and the colour is nice. It arrived very quickly and before estimated date so i was pleased with the delivery. It protects my phone and is quite handy for putting notes in the little card holder so i dont forget anything! overall - worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 20 April 2014
does what it says on the box, as they say

at the price really don't think it can be beaten!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5c case, 20 April 2014
I'm very happy with this phone case. Bought red and blue . Good price, good quality and phone fits perfectly .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Mar 2014
I ordered this case on a Thursday and was here Saturday, very happy with the delivery. The case fits my IPhone 5C perfectly the case is very secure and seems well made. I also have no problems when taking photos and the stylus pen is good. Very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2014
Exactly as described and does exactly as I want it to do. Great that mini stylus is supplied, as well as big stylus. Great colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not as happy as I would like to be with the product, 24 July 2014
This is the second Supergets phone case I have purchased in a matter of three weeks. I am not as happy as I would like to be with the product. I dropped the first one I had, complete with phone, and the plastic holding the phobr cracked but the phone survived without damage. At that point I was pleased that the phone was protected and happily purchased a second case to replace the first.
The second case arrived and seemed to be performing well, but after a couple of weeks the plastic surrounding the phone has started to crack with small pieces breaking off. This is not ideal. I am reluctant to make a further purchase in thus instance, but feel I any have to look for an alternative.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your cash, 24 July 2014
Extremely poor quality,stitching came undone after four days. Very disappointed .

1.0 out of 5 stars There's a reason why it's cheap, 6 Aug 2014
Only worth what I paid. Not good quality but it was very cheap. Does the job.