4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased
Published 6 months ago by Lindsey B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Revived this quickly hence one star
The quality is shocking, it has been on my phone for two weeks, the case around my phone has cracked already and the side where you put two cards has started fraying!!
Had an identical one by different company and only replaced it as the colour was going after eight months so don't waste your money on this one
Published 1 month ago by georgina

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 30 Mar 2014
Got ripped off by carphone warehouse who sold me a phone cover for my new iPhone, got home and it didn't fit and they refused a refund as had no receipt (in rush of upgrading didn't even notice) so was only looking for something cheap and easy. This cover was not only delivered super quick it fits perfectly and is better quality than the £24.99 one I was robbed for! Will definitely be ordering another one when I decide to change my mind on the colour lol x

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover Plus., 16 Jan 2014
Fantastic cover, and comes with stylus pen, great value.
Also has scratch cover included in the price,
Came earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 8 May 2014
the quality is very good. looks quite expensive and the colour is nice. It arrived very quickly and before estimated date so i was pleased with the delivery. It protects my phone and is quite handy for putting notes in the little card holder so i dont forget anything! overall - worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inexpensive case, 14 Sep 2014
This does exactly what it says. I've dropped my iPhone several times now and the case has kept it well protected. Inside the cover there are handy card holders, perfect for business cards, which have been extremely useful. Ive had the case about four months now, it's inexpensive so I do expect to have to replace it before I replace the phone, however it's holding up extremely well so it's going to be a while yet before I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 20 April 2014
does what it says on the box, as they say

at the price really don't think it can be beaten!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5c case, 20 April 2014
I'm very happy with this phone case. Bought red and blue . Good price, good quality and phone fits perfectly .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2014
Exactly as described and does exactly as I want it to do. Great that mini stylus is supplied, as well as big stylus. Great colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Mar 2014
I ordered this case on a Thursday and was here Saturday, very happy with the delivery. The case fits my IPhone 5C perfectly the case is very secure and seems well made. I also have no problems when taking photos and the stylus pen is good. Very happy with this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 Aug 2014
Revived this quickly hence one star

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected better quality!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Supergets® Flip Pocket PU Wallet Leather Case Cover For Apple Iphone 5C / 5 C+ Screen Protector , 2 x Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth
The quailty of the product is poorer then i thought it would be, which is a shame as its a lovely colour! I'd probably send it back but its a waste of time/money.