on 16 January 2014
Fantastic cover, and comes with stylus pen, great value.
Also has scratch cover included in the price,
Came earlier than expected.
on 8 May 2014
the quality is very good. looks quite expensive and the colour is nice. It arrived very quickly and before estimated date so i was pleased with the delivery. It protects my phone and is quite handy for putting notes in the little card holder so i dont forget anything! overall - worth buying!
on 19 November 2014
Item is not as pictured, it came with white stitching which is coming off, the plastic has chipped away already and is scratching my ear every time I make a phone call and I did not receive a screen protector. I would advise not to buy
review image review image
on 8 May 2014
Exactly as described and does exactly as I want it to do. Great that mini stylus is supplied, as well as big stylus. Great colour.
on 30 January 2014
I purchased this item for my iPhone 5c. the delivery of this came in the time stated that it would arrive. However on arrival I found that the case didn't fit my phone. The iPhone pops back out every time you put it in. Very disappointing as all the accessories are fab that came with it. Just a shame the case doesn't fit the phone.
on 20 April 2014
does what it says on the box, as they say

at the price really don't think it can be beaten!
on 20 April 2014
I'm very happy with this phone case. Bought red and blue . Good price, good quality and phone fits perfectly .
on 16 September 2015
Rubbish the last was my fourth one the plastic that clips the phone together snaps after time, wears away VERY quickly and the colour fades, this last one is already nearly binned so wont be buying more
on 9 February 2016
This is a good phone case for its value.

Honestly when I ordered it I wasn't expecting much at all, it was cheap, and I just wanted something to protect my phone until I ordered a more expensive "better" case. But you know what, it actually turned out to be pretty good. It fit my phone in nicely, magnetic strap worked well, card holders fit my Oyster and a bank card in with room for a note or 2 if need be. So overall not bad. My only issue with this case is that after a few months of using it, the plastic casing surrounding the phone started to loosen, and i noticed whenever I dropped my phone, it would come out of the case entirely. However, this is a a cheap case, and the loosening of the plastic may have been down to my own misuse.

Overall a really nice case, for what you pay!

on 9 May 2014
Ok let me be clear , the item has only 3 stars, however the seller deserves 5

My order was delivered super quick, but sadly didn't fit my IPhone 5c, I contacted the seller who very promptly replied with an apology and advice that they had sent a new one.

Two working days later a new case had landed on my doormat, this one did fit perfectly. Now the quality is as I expected for the price paid, and the colour is nice. I am happy with the case and even happier with the service received.

So it shows to contact the seller if there is a problem, and to not rush in with a bad review. I feel bad leaving a three star review to be honest.