5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to start planting!
I have used this guide for 3 years, now, and always consult it when I am doing anything in the garden.
I have had higher yields and better results when other gardeners are despairing!
I am trying to spread the word about this type of gardening which our ancestors would have understood.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs SALLY A VARDY

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
A bit too detailed and also I have noticed that some times of the moon rise are incorrect and quite far out.
Published 16 days ago by Shaun Clark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to start planting!, 27 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Concise, clear helpful, 17 Jan 2014
For those of us who have been planting by the moon the beginning explanations are a bit long winded, but the clear and elpful planting guides are invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars gardening and planting by the moon, 13 Jan 2014
this a book I buy every year and always,s find some thing new in it and again keep,s my plan for planting in place

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 1 Jan 2014
Loved this little book, it has all you need to start your moon phase garden. Very pleased, this was bought as a present and I'm buying another for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to go with the mood phase clock, 27 Dec 2013
This is the third year I have bought this for my brother, initially to go with his moon phase clock. He has reaped rewards, literally.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for keen gardeners, 25 Dec 2013
lilliesleaf (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you have ever wondered how to improve the yield of various crops, whether they be fruit, vegetables or flowers, then this book is for you. It explains the principles of biodynamic gardening and sets out the calendar for the relevant year according to the phases of the moon. At first it may seem a bit complicated and a bit of a fiddle faddle, but do persevere, it will be worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know why it works, but it does BIG time, 26 Nov 2013
Barry Belasco (SLOUGH, Berks, GB) - See all my reviews
It must be about 4 years ago, when I was introduced to this book, by my next door allotment neighbour.

I was just starting out, and she was quite a lot older than me. She was obviously very knowledgeable, so I followed her carefully and she taught me a lot.

The most valuable thing she introduced to me, was this book and now, she shares my copy each year. We both know that it works, year after year no matter the weather.

It doesn't matter what we are growing in our plots, we both get bigger crops
of better quality than our neighbours. This has been true evry year I have used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential book for prolific germintation and growth., 11 Oct 2013
This will be my 4th year using this book, (it was recommended to me) and I have found it of real benefit to producing good cropsI would recommend it to all allotmenteers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 17 April 2014
I buy this book each year because I like it's format and information. I have always been interested in the work of Rudolph Steiner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 3 April 2014