on 14 April 2014
I would not recommend this product, most would expect the Go Pro to fit on to the end of the pole rigidly, however it just spins around. Might try to modify this myself so it fits the purpose, but this is not made clear particularly in the description. Don't bother.
on 19 July 2014
Definitely not suited for use with a gopro as it does not handle water well and is not all together that durable, also it is not very secure with a gopro on the end of it, I wouldn't trust it.

However for use with other cameras it would do great i think.
on 3 September 2014
Had to wait a month for it, not a problem however it does not fit the gopro!!! I don't know if they forgot to put the top mounting in my box but there is no way I can mount my go pro hero 3 to this monopod! Very disappointed!!! Would not recomend this to anyone!
on 26 May 2014
For the that price, it does the job. but yes, as others have pointed out, it's shakes and is unstable in the outer positions.. but what to expect from to a price of 9 punds..

This monopod is good for now, but might need to buy a hq monopod instead..
on 26 April 2015
Produce fell apart after a couple of uses. First the Wrist Strap detached from the cord that holds it to the handle. Then when I was pulling the telescoping rod out it came apart in the middle. I give it 2 stars because it's so cheap!
on 26 March 2014
Cool looking gadget. I bought it for skiing and snowboarding but unfortunately it is useless for this. Not strong enough with a go pro attached to withstand any rotational force. It's a shame it doesn't lock into position.
on 2 December 2014
This is a low quality piece of junk. My 3 day old Gopro 4 is now sitting at the bottom of the indian ocean after the top joint came out. Pay more for something that lasts and does not risk what you attach to it!
on 10 February 2014
I use this alongside a home made ski pole based Go pole. Although ski pole versions are a lot stronger, it's hard to beat the convenience of a telescopic pole that fits easily into a backpack or indeed a large jacket pocket. It's also a massive bonus being able to quickly adjust the length while shooting.

4 stars (not 5) because it's definitely a little flimsy, the hand strap almost isn't big enough to get a ski glove through, and the camera bolt doesn't sit flush with the bottom of a GoPro camera mount (I had to add some material into the gap to provide friction and prevent it from swivelling).
on 10 December 2013
Great item - the length and strength are perfect. All connections are sturdy. It is really good value for money too
on 8 May 2014
I did a BIG mistake with buying this. So weak material and cheap made. Has been broken at first use.