on 9 January 2014
This storage box is good quality,fit for purpose and brilliant value,it arrived well wrapped and in good condition.I have had three.
on 11 March 2014
Excellent product,prompt delivery,looks really expensive & classy,good quality finish,this has saved me space as my watches can now be clearly seen rather than hidden in their cases,would definitely recommend this product to others.
on 1 May 2014
Holds 10 watches, nice cushions supplied ( if a bit on the hard side ) ...Glass exhibition lid is a bit fragile so be careful where you store the case, but for the money it's exactly what I expected so 5 stars. Delivery was prompt and the packaging was perfectly adequate for the task.
on 14 June 2014
Ideal for its purpose. can see watches clearly through the beautifully made case. Will be recommending this to all my friends.
Arrived quick and very well packed and excellent value for money. Many thanks.
on 15 September 2014
Bought this as I own 8 different watches, (not very expensive) and I wanted to keep them all in the same place. Arrived on time and appears to be well made. Looks pretty good on the bedside table as well.
on 25 February 2014
I am very pleased with this item, it does exactly what I expected and shows my watches off, keeps them clean and dust free.A nice product.
on 5 July 2014
would have given five stars but not all watch straps fit that well
on 3 August 2014
Very pleased with this. Only thing is they are men's watch boxes so my ladies watches don't "sit" properly around the cushions. Still very usable though and I am happy with the purchase. Arrived well packaged and promptly.
on 11 November 2014
Delivery very good.
Well made box good size and great value for money.
Need somewhere to put my many watches and this fits the bill.
Glass top is a good addition as i can see what i want at a glance.
on 16 May 2014
I suppose for the price the product is OK. It will serve my needs but the interior is incredibly flimsy and the watch cushions dont have any give in them to accommodate different size watch straps.