Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 April 2014
Bought this CD for my girlfriend who loves the show and the music, so it was a safe bet. I am a fan of the music, if you like a few of the tracks chances are you'll like the rest. Makes a great present for any one who like the show, like the music, or even both!
on 26 March 2014
Perfect soundtrack for anything, especially for MIC fans. There's a real range of songs on here and I found it really great that I didn't know all the artists, its really broadened my perspectives in music.
on 11 January 2014
Great service! Album came really quickly!

On a personal note, I didn't enjoy all the songs on the album! Some of the tracks work better as sound bites for the show, rather than as a proper song!
on 7 April 2014
One two Made in Chelsea albums that I thoroughly enjoyed. Great tracks to listen to. When I first saw the programme my wife and I thought the background music was wonderful. We bought the album
on 19 January 2014
Brilliant soundtrack which comes from the show as titled. Not a disappointment at all. Great sounds and reminds me of different events that took place in the show.
on 8 January 2014
I got this cd for my Brother for chritmas and he hasnt stopped listening to it since he got it! All the tracks are brilliant! Worth purchasing this!! :)
on 12 October 2015
It's OK as a fan of the show I expected the cd to be better the first song is m83 midnight city opening theme. Of show the others I can't even reremember ever hearing before. And I didn't particularly like em.
on 12 July 2015
Is this soundtrack the only good thing about 'MiC'? Excellent pop and indie songs which good mix and volume. It is quite evocative of that part of town as we all picture it.
on 23 January 2014
When watching the show I always love the music that is featured so I was delighted to be able to but this soundtrack. It's very good quite a variety of artists.
on 1 August 2014
I know I'm sad but I do enjoy this show so this music evokes a bit of feel good escapism,but dreaming of winning the euromillons is better.