5.0 out of 5 stars Has helped improve my running by 100%! Brilliant product
The S3+ Foot Pod is probably the most underrated piece of equipment I have ever purchased.. After the first use I could see that my stride pattern was far too variable, so after a couple of sessions on the treadmill to correct this I used it outdoors on a 10lk run and finished less tired and in less time (3 minutes!) than I had previously been able to do.
Sounds a...
Published 12 months ago by Steve D

1.0 out of 5 stars Not found
My RC3 could not find it. I tried everything even changing the battery but no success. I am returning it. Hopefully the next one I buy will work.
Published 6 months ago by Michael Dussiel

5.0 out of 5 stars Has helped improve my running by 100%! Brilliant product, 8 July 2013
This review is from: S3+ Foot Pod Unisex (Sports)
Sounds a bit too far fetched I know, but I am convinced that this was the reason.
The product itself is small and light enough to fit on your foot without it feeling that there is something there. The holder does look flimsy but after a month I can see no signs of it breaking, and it does hold the sensor in really tightly.
The company (SPORT 2000 NMS) despatched the product promptly and it arrived far earlier than I expected from Germany.
I would have no hesitation in dealing with this seller again based on my experience..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of gagetry, 25 May 2014
This review is from: S3+ Foot Pod Unisex (Sports)
I was so pleased that I could get hold of a replacement after losing the original. This is a helpful training aid - and no waiting to find a GPS signal, just fit it and go (but ensure that it is properly secured and calibrated).

1.0 out of 5 stars Not found, 25 Dec 2013