5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a reasonable price
Best external hard drive I've had yet. Solid bit of kit that looks like it doesn't need handled with woollen gloves and prayers like the Toshiba hard drive I've just had to bin. Excellent price too. Had this for a couple of months now and its used every day. So far so good. Transfer rate is pretty good too. No complaints.

Toshiba hard drives make excellent...
Published 6 months ago by Rob Austin

3.0 out of 5 stars It was so simple to use and easy to manage
I'm not really top on such items, but it's working out okay. It was so simple to use and easy to manage. It's not for genius minds only. Try it for yourself!
Published 4 months ago by Sandi

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a reasonable price, 8 Nov. 2014

Toshiba hard drives make excellent shooting targets. They fall when hit and make a satisfying noise when struck. I that respect I can't fault them but I wouldn't recommend them for reliable data storage though. I suspect it will be a long wait till this Sonnics unit becomes target practice...

5.0 out of 5 stars this was bought for recording TV programmes from a smart TV. It is simple to install and it ..., 11 July 2014
this was bought for recording TV programmes from a smart TV. It is simple to install and it works very well indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars external hd, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sonnics 320GB 2.5 Inch Blue External pocket Hard drive USB powered for use with Windows PC, Apple Mac, Smart tv & PS3 FAT32 (320GB) (Electronics)
Received in good time but it was about 20 gig less than it should be. Even so, for the price it is still worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 10 April 2014
received item within 5 days not bad.. very handy size, has been ok so far easy to use and transfer files.
gave 4 star rating as the GB only usable is 570 / 580.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 21 Mar. 2014
Bought this to back up my iMac. Once connected, a message popped up telling me that the device wasn't a compatible format, had the option to reformat the drive which I did and was up and running perfectly. Job's a good un!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value bit of kit, 28 April 2014
Mr. J. S. Beeson "Jonny B" (Horsham, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value bit of kit, neatly turns my Samsung smart TV into a PVR (with more recording space than my Sky box - although it only works with the freeview channels, obviously).

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for Samsung smart tv to record programs and it works, 25 Oct. 2014
Bought it for Samsung smart tv to record programs and it works. So great for that. Price is good too

5.0 out of 5 stars It is small and slimline and fits just nicely in my handbag, 18 May 2015
E. M. Wakefield (England) - See all my reviews
It is small and slimline and fits just nicely in my handbag. I think its not particularly robust but I have a quilted holder for it so I am not worried too much.When it arrived I plugged it into my laptop and moved all my music, books etc over to it without any problem.
Since then I have used it to change the music on my ipod.
It really is a good piece of kit and well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is without doubt one of thes best external drives i have brought, 8 Jan. 2015
This is without doubt one of thes best external drives i have brought, in fact so good that i have purchased another, but the TB version, true no security with the drive but can find that on the internet so that is not a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 July 2014
Excellent product that does what it says it will