Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

on 9 December 2014
Good product delivered quickly and as advertised. I bought this for iPhone 4 and was very happy with it so bought another when upgraded to 5. Case is comfortable to hold and doesn't slip or break when dropped (often!).
on 21 July 2014
I ordered this on a recommendation from a friend, and it is a fantastic case! It is very well made and it fits my iPhone 5 very snugly, protecting all around the phone, meaning my phone is well protected against bumps and scratches. I love the fact it also covers the volume and lock buttons, allowing access to the other ports at the bottom too. The cut-out on the back showing the Apple logo looks very stylish, and it feels great to hold in your hand. The item was identical to the image shown, and I am more than happy with the product - I am considering ordering further colours to coordinate with my wardrobe! Highly recommended!
on 28 April 2014
This is a lovely cover that actually does protect your phone, I've dropped mine so many times and its been totally safe :) Its really thick, and it kind of makes your iPhone 5 look like an iPhone 4 hehe. Nevertheless very good cover, so pleased with it.
on 29 June 2014
I gave 4 stars because the case fits perfectly and the colour is bright and lovely. The only down side for this case is that the tab for the top right button is a bit slack (and you need to press it a few times for it to work).
on 11 April 2014
Looks good and fits well. Good quality phone cover which is sturdy enough to protect phone. I would highly recommend this item.
on 14 May 2014
This is cute and a sturdy case... I would buy again in different colours! it looks smart and its not expensive!
on 21 July 2014
Good looking cove & fits perfectly. Very happy with my purchase. It arrived promptly and is as described.
on 22 July 2014
The phone case is ideal for my phone It's good value for money I would recommend it to new customers
on 21 July 2014
2nd one I've ordered already got the green one. Will prob order more to build up my colour range 😃
on 8 January 2014
This case came and I won't use it looks rubbish on my phone and is a materiel that's not very nice and will get damaged easy would not recommend.