on 17 December 2013
I love this jumper, use it at work, lounging at home, day out sopping. It's nice and warm, soft materials and a rich teal colour.
on 3 November 2013
I had a small problem with this product but it was resolved really quickly and to my satisfaction, i am so impressed and would buy from them again :)
on 27 April 2014
I did have high hopes after reading previous reviews but when I came to folding it away in my drawer it turned out that one arm was two inch shorter than the other!! When I tried it on it was noticeable and the jumper on the whole was on the short side but I am 5'10. But maybe I was just unlucky and got a second by mistake but so glad I hadn't wore it out!!
on 17 August 2014
I got this in white and is doesn't fit the same as it looks in the picture.. its shorter in length too hip length.. its very very white and to wear it it feels too big in the arms and chest and well it isn't very baggy its just fat.. i'm not sure if I like it as it hasn't got a good shape.
on 7 November 2014
I received this today, it has a massive hole in the arm! so annoyed!! it's a completely different colour than the picture, and it's made with really itchy wool. the seams are all wonky aswell. wouldn't buy it again.
on 21 January 2015
www.amazon.co.uk › ... › Sweatshirts
Mobile-friendly - Womens Roll Necks Ladies Jumpers Plain Tops Quality Roll Neck Cotton Tops Sizes 10 - 18: Free UK Shipping on ...
on 23 November 2015
It's nice but the cuffs are a lot more elasticated than I was expecting meaning they're a lot tighter than the rest of the sleeves - if thats the look you're going for then it's fine but I just wasn't quite expecting it. It's really cosy though
on 3 March 2014
I am delighted with this jumper. The colour is a true, deep purple. I have bought several of this style of jumper from Amazon and have been pleased with them all but this one seems the best quality. It is comfortable and washes well.
on 13 March 2015
My daughter looks lovely in it. It's warm and a lovely feel. The colour was just as pictured too. Does, however, scag quite easily, so watch those ear-rings!! A good buy.
on 26 September 2015
Lovely colour & not too oversized or baggy. Will purchase other colours soon if they are available. I have hand washed this jumper twice now & it hasn't stretched.