on 1 March 2014
This Gypsy blouse looked nice on line so thought I would give it go as I never normally buy clothes as they are either too small/ large. But I am glad I did lovely material made well and It fits perfectly was wondering about ordering it in different colours now. So pleased that I bought it.
on 21 January 2014
I bought a few of these in different colours. Good quality and looked just like the picture. Came brand new with tags. Very pretty top and fitted well. Overall I'm happy with my purchase.
on 3 September 2014
Ordered a size 14 and was sent a 10. It was too late to exchange it as it was for an event, but the product itself is a good quality for the price.
on 7 January 2015
I absolutely love this top, my friends have commented on how nice it is. For the price it's a great fit and very slimming.
on 13 May 2014
Fits well a little tight but as im between sizes whilst losing baby weight it was ecpected and its a lovely colour
on 17 July 2014
This is a really nice colur top and goes perfect with my leggings. Would definitely reccomend.
on 30 June 2014
Really good fit, very flattering true fit, as expected,
on 19 August 2014
Made a good pirate outfit for a theme party. Good fit
on 12 August 2014