I've bought the single edition, I may buy the double edition in the very near future, who knows. But! since I've already got the majority of the Kings songs on various other compilations I may not.

Published 18 months ago by Mr. Richard Thwaites

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
not sure if all songs are sung by Elvis
Published 9 months ago by m s ghafoor

5.0 out of 5 stars It's another Elvis Compilation Album, what isn't there to love about that., 21 Nov. 2013
Mr. Richard Thwaites "R. Thwaites" (Bournemouth, U.K) - See all my reviews

I would've definitely purchased the deluxe edition if as well as the photos in the deluxe set, there was also a DVD of the Nations Favourite Elvis Songs, along with the 2 disks. It would've cost a little more I know, but I think Sony missed a trick there personally. I thought the tie in with the Album alar the television show "The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs was really put together very beautifully. So having that as a DVD with the two disks and the terrific photos set of the King would've definitely persuaded me to buy the deluxe edition.

Anyway, on the edition I have purchased you get 20 beautifully remastered editions of some of Elvis Presley's most memorable and majestic songs, also the version of An American Trilogy sounds like a cleaned up live version to me, (with only a little crowd noise at the very start and at the very end) to the Hawaii version that I've come to love, which is pretty cool, since I've already got that version. Omissions I would've included especially on the deluxe edition would've been the brilliant - Trouble from the movie King Creole. But as a whole the 20 selections here are terrific, especially if you really just want a taste of how brilliant this man was, also great to have early 50's material and 70's material on a compact 20 track album to. Top marks for that.

Anyway, if this album stirs young and old into investigating the Kings back catalogue than this album has done it's job.

5.0 out of 5 stars my elvis download, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs (MP3 Download)
I watched the top 20 on tv and bought back lots if memories to different stages in my life so just had to buy it and it doesn't disappoint a really good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elvis will always be the king, 6 Dec. 2013
To be honest, I gave it only 4 stars to stand out against the other album that has 20 more songs on it. The one star review had it nailed. Why pay for 20 songs, when you can pay the same price for 40?.

It's nothing to do with moaning about Elvis or anything about him. It's about Amazon taking it's customers for a ride, and selling them short at times, like they have done with me this past month. They should be pointing us to the deals, not selling parts of them...!

5.0 out of 5 stars The king is alive!!!, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs (MP3 Download)
An Absolutely brilliant selection of some of Elvis Presley's greatest songs. Only thing missing is a bonus dvd. Great gift!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 8 Mar. 2014
Amazon Customer (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
Bought it as a present for my pops.
He loved it :-) after watching the tv programme which he sang along to I had to get it!
So definitely a great album :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis Presley's Nation's Favourite Songs, 5 Mar. 2014
Love this cd. Ok I may have the songs on other Elvis cds but these were voted by the public.
Unfortuatley they dont tell you where the songs rated in the listings. Good price for the cd.
Recommend to all fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my mum for birthday, 30 Jan. 2014
This is such a good album. Mum was thrilled with her present and I am too. Would recommend it to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 23 Jan. 2014
A wonderful compilation with all the best songs, I love it.
A great treat for myself!
Would highly recommend to Elvis fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Dec. 2013
A really good cd to have with all the top Elvis songs! A top cd for the car, Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 22 Dec. 2013
Love this album! What can you say. Elvis at his best. Bought this after seeing the TV programme. Worth buying.