5.0 out of 5 stars Great well made umbrella
This is a very well made and sturdy product.

Have used it several times in stong wind and down pours; and it has survived.

Had quite a few comments when using the strap, as it does look like you're carrying a weapon. Though i do imagine i will get stopped by the police at some point.

Would definatley recommend!
Published 1 month ago by adam

1.0 out of 5 stars A tale of two halves.
This is a fantastic brolly however the handle snapped into two after two days so I am very disappointed to be honest.
Published 1 month ago by D. Ayeni

1.0 out of 5 stars A tale of two halves., 20 Jun 2014
D. Ayeni - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great well made umbrella, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Samurai Umbrella (Apparel)
This is a very well made and sturdy product.

Have used it several times in stong wind and down pours; and it has survived.

Would definatley recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLLIANT!!!!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Samurai Umbrella (Apparel)
Looks like an actual samurai sword, the amount of comments and looks I get are unbelievable. Its not just built for show but also built to go! The quality of the product and the price are outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only good things so far..., 25 May 2014
This review is from: Samurai Umbrella (Apparel)
There's nothing bad I have to say about this item. The sword handle looks really nice, the case and strap make it easy to carry and very much adds to the overall aesthetic, and the umbrella itself is a good size and works well.
You could also use this for cosplay purposes as having the sword on your back with the handle showing could really ice the cake on a Ninja outfit, or even a more prolific character like Deathstroke.
Like I said, nothing but good experiences and dry clothes since I got this a few weeks ago, and the weather's given me plenty of opportunity to actually use it. If I mislaid it or it was damaged somehow I'd definitely buy another.
UPDATE:
I purchased another for a friend and even though I selected standard delivery it arrived in less than 24 hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the last one! :D, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Samurai Umbrella (Apparel)
I bent the last one and thought "should I replace it or not?" I thought about how well made it was and quite sturdy for the price I paid. I decided yeah why not. I bought this one, it was even cheaper than the last one and was delivered in just over a week (the last one from a different supplier took about 9 weeks, I thought it wasn't coming!)
To my surprise it was even better made and about 2" inches longer, the handle is made of strong plastic and offers good grip, there is a release button to open it with which is a nice touch. it has coped well with the recent rain and wind. I don't get to much attention with it, and those who see it quickly realise what it is. So no trouble as yet :).

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and cool, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Samurai Umbrella (Apparel)
bought it for the misses who almost got one last time we were in Thailand, she loves it! She looks cool walking down the street and its actually built well so no inside out cheap rubbish to boot

Samurai Umbrella