5.0 out of 5 stars Better Call Saul and tell him I like his mug!
I just have to smile when I pick up this mug. I am an avid fan of Saul's and can't wait for his spin off series from Breaking Bad. The mug cost more than I would usually pay for a mug, but I bought it for the novelty aspect and don't feel like I've been 'taken for a mug'!
Published 10 months ago by Trishann

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it could be
I thought the idea was great but its a pity the mug the logo is printed on isn't of better quality
Published 15 months ago by carole smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Call Saul and tell him I like his mug!, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Breaking Bad 1-Piece Ceramic Better Call Saul Mug (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it could be, 18 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars SAUL'S MUG, 24 Feb. 2015
I bought this and a companion mug featuring Heisenberg as Xmas presents for a Breaking Bad fan.

They both come in a handy presentation box. Both presents went down very well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected better quality, 21 Dec. 2013
This was just a small additional thing I bought for my brother who, like myself, is a huge fan of Breaking Bad. The quality of the actual Mug itself is very basic (Probably only worth £1) and the quality of the graphic that is applied to the Mug is "fuzzy" for want of a better word. It's not as crisp and sharp as I would have liked.

Overall, it's fine but not really worth £8.99 (even less worth it when you take into account the P&P).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 28 Jun. 2014
Mr. A. J. Wylie (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
What more could you want out of a Breaking Bad mug? Definitely worth the money, great quality, great memento. Must-have for any thirsty fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and product!, 26 Jun. 2014
Super fast service and the mug is great, very clear images and well made. Wrapped very well also so no damage problems, brilliant stuff all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 14 Jun. 2014
Amazing value for the mug. I love breaking bad! I drink coffee out of this every morning! Soooo amazing, cannot describe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great for BB fans, 13 May 2014
You can tell that this product is official by the quality. It is a little on the small side, but has a good, sturdy feel. The print doesn't rub off or fade, even with repeated goes through the dishwasher (approximately five months now). I bought this as a gift and the recipient loved it. Comes securely packaged too, which was also a plus for wrapping it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›