on 9 December 2013
Don't be deceived by the full and fluffy image.
I ordered the grey collar and it's nowhere near as generous as the photo would have you believe.
Study the picture, it appears long enough to reach down beyond the waist. In reality it doesn't. If the dummy on which the collar is shown/displayed on were a real person, I'd guess she'd be 130cm tall (around 4' 4'')
So in order to achieve the same effect you'd need to be (a) a 9 year old child or (b) an extremely short and tiny adult.
on 7 November 2013
this fur collar is so cosy makes your jacket into a new one the fur is very good got cofee but will be going for the grey next so worth the cost it took a while to come but was so worth the wait
on 30 November 2013
Size much smaller than picture, very nice though. Will still order more, must be a child size mannequin used to display it.
on 3 December 2013
The colour is nice just as I ordered but the collar itself is smaller than shown and sheds hairs dreadfully
on 25 November 2013
Fur collars and stoles are on trend right now, it really updated my old coat and gave it some vintage glamour. Soft fluffy material and perfect length.
on 13 December 2013
Although it was reasonable it didnt look as nice as the picture anbd lots of loose hairs came out of it over my clothes - dont expect to wear it again.
on 19 December 2013
It's perfect, makes a plain coat go from boring to fab. Only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it sheds a little, other than that I love it. I want to buy the black one now :)
on 23 December 2013
This faux fur collar scarf is very stylish and dresses up a plain jacket very nicely. It is also lovely and warm to wear.
on 11 February 2014
This item does not look like the one in the picture , my wife was very dissapointed. Poor quality - - - -
on 19 December 2013
Adds a bit of glamour to a coat that I'm wearing to a winter wedding. Sheds a lot though, so I will be bringing a clothes brush with me!