5.0 out of 5 stars Been buying this for years....and still love it!
I originally had this bought for me as a present many years ago. Since then i have never gone a day without this in my collection.
I use it nearly every day, and often get complimented on how good i smell lol. Friends even call it my signature smell, and one i am happy to be associated with.

This is a quality product, subtle fragrance and masculine. Well...
Published on 2 July 2012 by alanlindon

3.0 out of 5 stars soft and fresh
Published 1 month ago by Kalim Khan

5.0 out of 5 stars Been buying this for years....and still love it!, 2 July 2012

This is a quality product, subtle fragrance and masculine. Well packaged and the glass bottle is tough enough for any home.

I would fully recommend Calvin Klein Eternity for Men 100ml EDT Spray. Buy this, over the after shave, as i have found that to be lacking in fragrance in comparison.

3.0 out of 5 stars soft and fresh, 31 May 2014
this is a nice and soft fragrance that can be put on any time of the day. The pricing of the item is quite cheap compared to other sites and I believe that is the reason why the quality of the fragrance is quite cheap too. I have bought this product at a higher price and there is a day and night difference when compared with the quality. I suppose you get what you pay for!

1.0 out of 5 stars "eternity" ~ Disappears Fast ~~, 11 May 2014
Drago71 (Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
The smell of this perfume disappears very quickly.

Not good at all ! I am not happy with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fast service but faulty product, 6 Mar 2014
Spray inside didn't work faulty,Could be genuine mistake but sent it on for a pressie and when mate opened it the spray didn't work atall

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, 15 Feb 2014
Well whot can I say eternity for men has been my fav for so long how do they do it for the price as it is priced 50 at the duty free shop at the airport and 45 at othere cheep shops I will be getting it from here from now on

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine item, very reasonably priced., 7 Feb 2014
Was very pleased to see this very reasonable sale price for the product. Cab confirm that this CK Eternity is indeed CK Eternity. Smells as you would expect, and in this larger bottle will last longer than two days. Wonderful at covering the smell of your dinner or darts, lending a delicate scent to your hangover, this does the job with a single squirt. Avoid the other listings promising 200ml for a quid fifty, this is the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells georgeous, 2 Feb 2014
Bought as a present for my son who is a very up to date stylish 30 year old, and very particular about his likes and dislikes.
He loves eternity and it smells gorgeous on him, he would like some more when he has used it up.
Arrived when expected, no problems with the packing,
no problems at all :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 21 Jan 2014
Great smell, husband has had this before. Good christmas presi. The service was swift and efficient. I perhaps would buy the next size up next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this edt, 7 Jan 2014
I would not hesitate to recommend this edt. Its fresh, sophosticated and lasts all day long. Also gets you compliments, which is always good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 7 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my brother because I like the smell - well these men need a lady's opinion on 'smellies' don't they! I am pleased to say that he does like it and was extremely pleased with his gift.

Calvin Klein Eternity Him