5.0 out of 5 stars Final instalment of the Trilogy...or is it?
The story of Jett and Brooke continues...this third book is more harder to put book (Kindle in my case) down! It's even better book, an awesome read...

Published 10 months ago by Amethyst

3.0 out of 5 stars treasure your love
I have already read the other books in this series so it was good to read the conclusion to the story.
Published 4 months ago by Margo Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Final instalment of the Trilogy...or is it?, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)

Since starting the Trilogy, I have been looking out for any clues behind the Lucazzone Estate - suspected a certain person but got the motive wrong in in the end! Jessica must have lots of thoughts/researching to keep us gripping our books!

More gripping read this time around, learnt more about Jett's history and actually seen in action...made some connection to first 2 books. Lovely sexual/romance scences thrown in!

Recommend to buy this Trilogy and am looking for a "novella" before 2013 goes out for more stories especially with Sylvia and Kenny :-)

Will keep an eye out for more books from J. C. Reed and thank you to Jessica for choosing me for an ARC for this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding read, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Paperback)
Excellent a lot better than 50 shades could not put the book down it was very intriguing to the end

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book!, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
The final instalment in the series was definitely worth the wait. I am looking forward to some more books by j c reed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
Excellent trilogy! looking forward to the next book. Great love story with some brilliant twists A star author will be reading more JC Reed books

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book!, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
I have been waiting a while for the last book to come out and I can tell you that it didn't disappoint me!! Loved it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very compelling story, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
Loved this series of books,got so taken in by characters I had to read every chance I got.I have to admit I had guessed the identity of the stalker before it was revealed.however I,m so glad j.c. reed has decided to give us another book to let us know what happens to jett and Brooke and the others.there are still so many questions that I hope will be answered in this one.would highly recommend this series of books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
Loved the up and downs the thrill of the unknown in this book, JC Reed sure knows how to take you on a roller coaster ride. This whole series is fantastic you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
What a conclusion that was I love jett and Brooke that is probably one of my fave trilogys. When I read the arc reviews on goodreads I knew there would be some twists and turns but omg I literally couldn't put it down Jessica reed your a legend can't wait to read no exceptions and to see what you come up with next you've become one of my fave authors :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
5 stars from me ... Loved it from start, to middle till the end.
There was a lot of suspense in it and at some points I couldn't control my heartbeat. Gripped me throughout. I read it in 4 hours because I couldn't put it down.
Love all of the characters and I never expected what happens in it!! So shows fantastic writing.
A brilliant end to the trilogy well done :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW unexpected, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Treasure Your Love (Kindle Edition)
I was lucky enough to be given an ARC of Jett and Brooke's final journey and it was fantastic. I didnt expect where the book took me but i absolutely loved it. For me personally one of the things i enjoyed the most is i didnt expect what happened and the story line the book had. All three books where fantastic and im looking foward to more of JC Reed's work.

Treasure Your Love