TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 August 2015
Note: The maker supplied a review sample for evaluation, the opinion of the product is my own personal view

Folded up this back pack makes a square size around 20cm x 20cm with a loop carry handle on top, simply open it out to reveal the 25 litre backpack (40cm tall by 34cm wide flat measurements) On both sides you have elasticated mesh pockets (17cm height) and a front mesh pocket with clip at the top (25cm height approx.) inside is the pocket that you fold the pack with you could also use this to put items in.

Adjustable ventilated shoulder straps and a carry loop at the top finish it off. What stood out to me was the material used in the main pack it's thicker and more robust feeling than many packable bags/packs I've looked at with a waterproof rear lining (it also has reflective properties). The zip ends have easy grip tips too which is a nice tough. Any weaker points? I'd prefer the tops of the straps to have some solid fabric rather than open mesh all the way up, though it does seem to be quite strong seams are well made and clean stitching with reinforced stress points; this is a lightweight pack though ideal for clothes possibly some shopping items not the type of pack you would load up with really heavy items.

A thumbs up from me on this pack good design and very nicely made
review image review image review image
on 14 October 2015
Just returned from 2 weeks travelling around the Greek Islands. My Bago was never off my back. So lightweight and so comfortable on the shoulders. The pick up handle was brilliant for lifting my Bago onto a bench or table. Very secure because you can virtually hide the zip pull and tuck it out of sight. Plenty of storage for bits and bobs in the extra mesh pockets on the front and sides. When you convert from the small travel bag to the backpack the travel pouch is then inside your bag and you can zip it securely for valuables. Even used it when I went out for the evening because it's so attractive. It is also very robust. Absolutely thrilled with my Bago buy'''
review image review image review image
Sent for review this is a very clever product and the first of its kind that I have come across. I collect a lot of items including bags but I haven't seen anything as unique as this before to say the least.

In its normal state its presented in a compact and compressed structure and you wonder what could possibly be inside. Once opened it reveals a good sized rucksack that you put together in less than 30 seconds. Tip: to remove the bag from the pouch I found it easier to put my hand right to the bottom of the compact structure and pull it out from the bottom rather than pulling it out from the top.

Once removed it gives you a really nice good looking bag and the colour that I received for review was a pink colour. Although it's available in more than one colour I was more than happy with my choice.

It's got hand sized pockets on the sides, a medium sized pocket upfront and a large compartment inside. You don't get a range of smaller inner pockets inside due to the nature of the product but you can place smaller items in the reverse pocket that it has inside - the actual zip pouch that holds it all together. It's a lightweight bag and very flexible indeed.

The best way to show any product of course is via video review so I have also done a video with voice over recorded in normal room conditions with no studio lights or video editing.
on 14 June 2016
Bought this bag after buying its big brother, the duffel bag which folds away into itself. I am really pleased with this purchase, it's extremely lightweight (literally doesn't weigh a thing when empty), and it folds easily and neatly into a little internal pocket when you want to store it, which is great for space-saving and for packing down when travelling (perfect for if you're just taking a cabin bag on a plane but you need a strong bag for the beach/sightseeing when you arrive). The little internal pocket doubles up as a zip-up pocket for storing valuables in when you're using the bag (the pocket is situated inside the bag), and the mesh straps are strong yet breathable. There are also a number of mesh and zip-up pockets giving flexible storage options. I also really like the little clip on the front of the bag which can be used to secure a coat or two, or a picnic blanket/towel - great for keeping hands free to deal with the little ones! I've received lots of compliments since using it and my mum has even decided to buy one too!
on 11 December 2013
i use this bag when i travel and fly abroad. it packs so small that i just take it with me and when ever i need more space and want to avoid paying over-weight charges i use it.
the material of the bag is of very high quality and i love how it looks!
i also bought their bigger bag which is also great!
Folding Travel Bag for women, men, girls boys and kids
on 18 April 2016
Packable Backpack For Men, Women And Children - Lightweight Foldable Rucksack - Use As Travel Bag, Daypack, Carry On For More Luggage Space - Folds Into It's Inner Pocket - (BLUE) It's a good size, could possibly be bigger if you're thinking of carry on luggage but considering what it folds down into, I'm not complaining. Speaking of folding down ... getting it unfolded was quite a challenge so I suspect putting it back into the little built in pouch, which doubles as a pocket when in use, could be a challenge.

A good colour, won't be losing it in a hurry!
on 21 January 2016
This is a very useful foldable backpack/rucksack. It is fully closed up and tucked up in a pouch. I have only just received my bag and I love the quality of the bag. It feels pretty tough, but it is a thin material and not heavy at all.
All in all, this is a very useful item of luggage, handy to take away as it's folded up inside a pouch. I would recommend as it's not a heavy bulky rucksack.
on 16 January 2016
strong fabrication, yet good to look at, this bag folds up really quite small into itself, making it very easy to pack, but a handy 'extra' bag to have to potentially avoid overweight charges. we're going to india and have to use an internal trip, which limits us to 15kg per person. by using this little bag, we can add 12kg per person in hand baggage, which will resolve any overweight problems.
on 29 May 2015
This is an attractive backpack and was excellent on a recent trip; when folded down it fitted into my hand luggage. It is quite tricky to fold it up once you have used it, however. It's light and very comfortable to wear and seems robust so far (I've used it a lot).
I would have given it 5 stars , BUT...it was raining today, not heavy but steady, and everything in this backpack was soaked. Even my wallet and phone in the inner pocket were wet through. It's not waterproof (as claimed) at all, it will have to be a fair-weather bag from now on.
on 31 March 2016
Packable Back Pack. this is just what I was looking for and I am very happy with the product. Strong rip stop fabric that will hold quite a lot and it all folds down into a small pouch.Comfortable to wear and use Great service, prompt delivery and I love the colours . In fact so happy with my purchase I bought another one 3 days later.