on 18 March 2016
I got the first Randall Lee book for free on Amazon a week ago and was hooked! Just finished the 3rd installment and hope we don't have long to wait for the next! The writing is excellent, the characters are believable and multifaceted and the pace is constant with no gaping holes in the plots. These books stay with you once you've finished them! Please .... Mr Colyott write some more!!
on 28 December 2014
I enjoyed the first two books enormously and this did not disappoint.

If you think the second book ended on a slightly dark note, wait until you read this!

It's an interesting combination of Randall's slightly cheesy sense of humour, awesome martial arts action and a journey in to the shadowy world of serious deviancy. Think Jackie Chan meets 8mm.

Looking forward to the next one.
on 9 December 2013
All i can say is READ ALL THIS SERIES! This one was brilliant, just want more Randall Lee, I think I went through every emotion there is reading this, thank you charles!
on 11 April 2016
Brilliant action martial arts romp with a lot of humour and humanity. Some lovely moments of reflection and wisdom dropped in without being heavy handed.
on 28 September 2014
I loved the 1st & 2nd book in this series and no 3 doesnt disapoint !!! Keep them coming !!!
on 22 October 2013
Having read the other books in the Randall Lee series I was expecting great things from Charles's next book. In my humble opinion he has delivered in bucket loads! The story was paced perfectly and I never put it down from start to finish (literally!) One moment I was thinking 'gross' and the next I was sniggering. I adored the characters, old and new, even the weird ones!
The down side.....I now have to wait until he finishes his next book to find out what happens. I can't wait!