on 3 November 2013
I remember these from the old VOX days, and also via the "Great Musicians series of 10 inch disks plus booklet. They are nicely and intelligently played in the "old style", ie pre-authentic. Both Gunter Kehr and Peter Maag lead their respective bands with the kind of liveliness that Mozart demands. I quite like the occasionally extreme left/right split of the stereo recordings and in general would highly recommend this set, if only it were as cheap as in the USA!

I bought this set in the US from Amazon, where it is 99 cents! I can't see why UK Amazon insists on charging so much in comparison with the US. The same goes for the Bach Guild "Big Box" output, which have all been 99 cents in the US, and even now only $2.99 for most.
44 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2014
I am a classical music novice but like to think I can appreciate good music when I hear it. For a little under £5 I have
managed to purchase an mp3 download of the complete symphonies of Mozart. There is over 160 tracks which will take me over 12 hours to listen to.

I know nothing at all about the musicians or orchestra who play on this collection. But to my ears, both in terms of melody and audio performance, this is a very pleasant experience from an instrument and technical point of view.

What can I say? It is soothing, uplifting and joyful. For such a small investment I am delighted.

I would strongly suggest people with a good taste in music grab this before the price increases. I am aware that a previous reviewer oes up
on 22 February 2014
This album is absolutely amazing. It's perfect music to listen to when working hard and need to destress. Also great to listen to when need to relax.
on 19 April 2014
I was rather supprised to be able to buy a download of Mozart's Complete Symphonies for so low a price. I have now inported themusic into my hadr drive, so that I no longer have to be dependant on the Cloud Drive, for instance, where there is no wifi available.
The quality of the music is excelant, full stero, and digital afre some of the advantages.
I recommend the Amozon music experience to both anyone, and everyone. And, I do not reccomend things at all.
on 23 May 2014
I can't believe that I have reached the age of 70 without acquiring at least a few of Mozart's symphonies.Now I have obtained the whole lot for £4.49 in one go.To my ear the performances are more than satisfactory,and the sound quality quite good.
I think that this offering reflects superb value for money and I have no hesitation in recommending it.
on 16 March 2014
At this price, don't hesitate. They might not be the greatest performances, but some are very good and none are poor. The recordings are decent. This is your chance to listen to all those low number symphonies that you've never heard at a very low cost.
on 24 February 2015
I do like Mozart's music, however, perhaps this collection put too many similar pieces in one place, end up could not finish the listening and wanna something else to balance, I can't not recommend it.
on 11 May 2014
Where else could you get 12 hours of good music for under £5? Definitely a good bargain and I will be looking out for more!!
on 28 June 2014
I'm sure this would be a wonderful collection to own but amazon has made downloading so fantastically complicated I have not yet managed to download it. It was downloading at one point, but then it all went tits up. Why can't I just click one button and then see it in my music folder like I used to?
on 29 January 2015
Fab value for the complete collections