on 14 December 2013
I normally buy MediaDevil screen protectors as I believe that the quality of them is unrivalled. As they did not make one for the iPad Air at the time I got mine, I went for these ones (with some scepticism due mainly to the price). I was amazed at the quality to be honest. They arrived within a couple of days, come with all the necessary items to fit and are of very high quality. I would spend twice as much on them for another device! Thoroughly recommended!
on 28 January 2015
Always dubious when I see items on Amazon that are a fraction of the price you see in the shops - a screen protector was nearly £10 from the Apple shop but less than £2 for 3 when bought online...?
But plesantly surprised. Arrived within a few days and exactly as described. Fitted within seconds.
(Have seen a few other posts saying they waste one of them in a test run, however having fitted a number of screen protectors over the years this one was no harder or simpler than any other. Used a ruler to help smooth down the screen protector and reduce the bubbling. As a hint, start from the bottom of the iPad over the button when applying as it helps make sure the hole for the button (at the bottom) and camera (at the top) are aligned.
on 29 November 2013
This is well be one of the best purchases I've made all year. It is sure, other items are fancier and infinitely more expensive, but to pay such a reasonable price for something, and then have the product deliver way before your expectations - it's just a great bargain feelings.

I normally have experienced a lot difficulty with dust particles while applying these screen protectors, I decided to take shower and put enough steam in bathroom which removed all dust from air and there are rare chances to get any dust particles on iPad screen. So I do recommend to take steam place to avoid dust during application, which is my best experience so far.

I also used another tip of self-adhesive tape to remove particles of dust from protectors which is great and it works. I am very happy with my purchase and I would say, this is best screen protectors, I ever purchased on Amazon and prices are very cheap as compare to quality. Amazon Keep up these good deals on board.
on 23 November 2013
This product is not what I expected it to be. I was expecting an easy to put on plastic screen protector for my new iPad Air, but the protector itself does not come with any air bubble removing aid (piece of plastic helping to press out air bubbles included with many other screen protectors).

Once put on, and after an arduous process of removing the air bubbles (even then some tiny ones still left on the screen), the protector made the screen appearance very fuzzy. This might be due to the added function of the screen protector being "anti-gare" (the protector does work well to reduce glare).

The reason I gave this product three stars is because the product was delivered very quickly, in very good packaging, and for a very cheap price. If you are looking for a screen protector, accept that all of them are going to be difficult to put on, due to the iPad's screen size (iPhone protectors are easy to put on), and the distributor is very professional and delivers good customer service.
on 10 December 2014
Now this is brilliant, I often forget my I Pad even has a protective cover it is so clear and smooth and does not effect me using it. There was a tiny issue with bubbling and I mean tiny, almost non existent but in my experience that happens with all of these products you just have to be as careful as possibly when applying them.
on 12 February 2014
This product is by far the best value and quality for the price! I am really pleased with it! Why buy from anywhere else?.
on 30 November 2015
Horrible packaging and quality. Arrived with an already open package (which shouldn't be the case) and for instructions you must go to youtube to watch it. Come on! Write the instructions and let the video be an option! Horrible and didn't use it
on 24 November 2015
First two, couldn't get to lay on the screen properly, third one I fitted but as with the first two I attempted to fit - it was bubble city! This was a brand new iPad Pro, straight out of its packaging and just received direct from apple, china. After the first two failures to fit them I finally got the third one in line and fitted. Spent about 10 minutes working away at it (with a piece of card I luckily had as the packaging contained no card to squeeze bubbles off the screen), only to finally have the majority of the bubbles appear removed from under the screen protector. Lastly I attempted to peel away tab number 2 to remove the top protective film from the now fitted screen protector - only for it to be so secure it removed the entire screen protector! Fuming.
Now I have always used mediadevil screen protectors on my apple devices in the past from my iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad mini 1, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 and never had this issue or any remotely as bad as this experience with fitting a screen protector. The only reason I bought this particular brands item was due to mediadevil not released their range for the iPad Pro yet. I thought I'd give this brand a go. A mistake I do not intend on repeating in a hurry and as I have no screen protector anymore I will have to wait and make do with the apple smart cover I luckily bought.SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Apple iPad Pro 12.9 " inch Tablet Crystal Clear Screen Protectors [Released September 2015] (3 in Pack) - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
I needed a new screen protector for my iPad Air, as the one I previously bought (at £10.00 for one) was coming off at the sides. I didn't want to spend over the odds again for a screen protector, so decided to look on Amazon for a cheaper alternative. I have to say I was a little skeptical when I came across these screen protectors for £1.99 for 3 screen protectors, but they have many good reviews, so decided to give them a chance (for the sake of £1.99, I couldn't argue really). They arrived within a few days, after placing my order and as described by the manufacturer. These screen protectors were very easy to apply to my iPad Air. I have applied quite a few screen protectors in the past, so I managed to get no bubbles, dust and fitted it perfectly on my iPad the first time. If you do make any mistakes, you have 2 other screen protectors to get it right. If you follow the instructions, then I'm sure most people should be able to fit these protectors perfectly. The display is very clear through these screen protector and the touch sensitivity is still just as responsive as it was before it was applied. I honestly cannot tell this screen protector is on my iPad at a glance.

Overall I'm very happy with these screen protectors so far, they are very easy to apply, keep your screen protected from scratches and they are very affordable, so what more could you want! Highly Recommended!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 January 2014
Sometimes you buy something by chance, well I have had my ipad Air for about a month and I needed a good screen protector. I know there are poor ones and good ones but its difficult to know what is the best deal. Read loads of reviews and decided on these which are really cheap. I bought the matte and the crystal clear. I placed a matte protector on my ipad Air with ease, no problems and only a couple of bubbles at the edges which I managed to get out. I am very pleased with the result and for the price I am over the moon.