5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 8 months ago by Paul B

This product is not what I expected it to be. I was expecting an easy to put on plastic screen protector for my new iPad Air, but the protector itself does not come with any air bubble removing aid (piece of plastic helping to press out air bubbles included with many other screen protectors).

Once put on, and after an arduous process of removing the air bubbles...
Published 9 months ago by Andre Mîo Bernardo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good plastic protection for screen but makes beautiful retina display fuzzy, 23 Nov 2013

Once put on, and after an arduous process of removing the air bubbles (even then some tiny ones still left on the screen), the protector made the screen appearance very fuzzy. This might be due to the added function of the screen protector being "anti-gare" (the protector does work well to reduce glare).

The reason I gave this product three stars is because the product was delivered very quickly, in very good packaging, and for a very cheap price. If you are looking for a screen protector, accept that all of them are going to be difficult to put on, due to the iPad's screen size (iPhone protectors are easy to put on), and the distributor is very professional and delivers good customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Dec 2013
I normally buy MediaDevil screen protectors as I believe that the quality of them is unrivalled. As they did not make one for the iPad Air at the time I got mine, I went for these ones (with some scepticism due mainly to the price). I was amazed at the quality to be honest. They arrived within a couple of days, come with all the necessary items to fit and are of very high quality. I would spend twice as much on them for another device! Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Take time for installation and it will worth it, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Apple iPad Air Tablet (Released Nov 2013) Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (3 in Pack) - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
This is well be one of the best purchases I've made all year. It is sure, other items are fancier and infinitely more expensive, but to pay such a reasonable price for something, and then have the product deliver way before your expectations - it's just a great bargain feelings.

I normally have experienced a lot difficulty with dust particles while applying these screen protectors, I decided to take shower and put enough steam in bathroom which removed all dust from air and there are rare chances to get any dust particles on iPad screen. So I do recommend to take steam place to avoid dust during application, which is my best experience so far.

I also used another tip of self-adhesive tape to remove particles of dust from protectors which is great and it works. I am very happy with my purchase and I would say, this is best screen protectors, I ever purchased on Amazon and prices are very cheap as compare to quality. Amazon Keep up these good deals on board.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but skill and patience required, 3 Jan 2014
My brother and I both attempted to apply the protector on each of our iPads. There are 3 in the pack and he had to use 2 in order to get a decent enough application. Mine was unsuccessful and I ended up going to get a more expensive one from the shop which was made of a more sturdy material that was much easier to put on. I would say that for the price this product is good, especially as you get 3. But I would advise taking your time and allowing for the first one to be a practice, in case you mess up! If you want something cheap that does the job then have a go with this but if you want something easy and are willing to pay more money then I recommend the 'iwantit' brand which I used and was a doddle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Always buy mediadevil but this just as good!, 10 Nov 2013
D. J. WHITE "oxford_white" (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
I hate reflective screens so always put Mediadevil matte screen on devices. However, they were not availiable yet (device just launched) so bought these for £1 and are amazing; went on just as easy and matte 'effect' just as good as the expensive screen on my ipad 3 and iphone so couldn't be happier. Three protectors delivered for £1 - still can't believe it! ;

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of static, loves to collect dust just before applying., 5 Jun 2014
J Johnson - See all my reviews
Threw one in the bin in the space of two minutes, tried to apply and these things are covered in so much static, that dust will fly and stick to the sticky side in seconds. Currently on my second one already just having to bear with the air bubbles underneath. They spent more money on the packaging than the product itself (and the poor English instructions alongside the lie about how they donate money to charity) adds to the whole poor standards the manufacturers have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 12 Feb 2014
This product is by far the best value and quality for the price! I am really pleased with it! Why buy from anywhere else?.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Guards Quality, 6 Dec 2013
I loved the product as it was easy to apply on my iPad and even safe my iPad screen very well. I have purchased many screen protectors but this was the best from the all others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jan 2014
E. Forster (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
Sometimes you buy something by chance, well I have had my ipad Air for about a month and I needed a good screen protector. I know there are poor ones and good ones but its difficult to know what is the best deal. Read loads of reviews and decided on these which are really cheap. I bought the matte and the crystal clear. I placed a matte protector on my ipad Air with ease, no problems and only a couple of bubbles at the edges which I managed to get out. I am very pleased with the result and for the price I am over the moon.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a great fan of Marcia Willett and have read nearly all ..., 17 Aug 2014
I am a great fan of Marcia Willett and have read nearly all her books, however, I did find it hard to remember all the characters she had it the Sea Garden from way back. I found I had to re-read some of the pages to find out who belonged to whom! Otherwise, a nice story with a pleasant ending. (I wonder she ever think of having a list at the beginning of the book with the names of previous characters?). Thanks.