Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 12 February 2016
Very good CD. Something must have caused amazement as the style is far more direct than the previous CDs. I liked it very much. Symphonic rock really, great sound and excellent musicians.
on 29 March 2015
I previously bought the banks of eden which i really like. I found this one a little disappointing and hard to get into. The production is very good but i found the songs a little boring.
on 13 December 2013
My friend got me into this band after bugging me for ages and I finally got 'Banks of Eden' really enjoying that album but feeling that I haven't enough knowledge of The Flower Kings to really offer my two pence. Just as a side note: 'Banks of Eden' was my first (and not last) The Flower Kings album. My friend, needless to add, was thrilled - although I would say nonchalantly that it's a win-win situation.

Buying this album I knew what to expect the second time around; more prog, please! And even though I can't do into much detail about the songs themselves I wouldn't think anyone would need to as the music speaks for itself and - well - I've only had the album for a few days. I just wanted to show my love for an amazing album and an amazing band.

"Tower One" starts this album off brilliantly. No long and winding intro as you'd normally expect in a 13-minute opening song but it just cuts straight it with a simple drum rhythm, with soft and caressing vocals. The thing I love about TFK is their accessibility and musical know-how to write a damn good tune.

From there is where I fell in love with this album. So do yourself a favour and check this out.

4 / 5
on 15 August 2014
This is a great album. Searing melodies and heartfelt lyrics. If you love good prog then this will work wonders for you.
on 2 December 2014
Item arrived,all in good order,thank you.
on 24 November 2013
The Kings of Scandinavian prog are back with one of their best albums ever. The playing as ever is immaculate and Roine Stolt's production faultless.

One question, why now MP3 download for free??
on 10 May 2014
This is the first Flowerkings album in more than 10 years that almost sounds like something worth listening to. It is far from good, but they're on the right track. (I hope)
For me all albums up to and including Rainmaker were brilliant... Classic prog rock at its best. Then the band started working on all kinds of side projects and I can only guess that their inspiration was spread so thin that they finally burned out. It also became visible within the side projects themselves after a few albums... Karmakanic made 3 great albums. Transatlantic made one great (the first). Thomas Bodin has made a number of great solo albums but the last in his trilogy series was although not bad not what I would have expected. I sounded more like a rock record than a prog rock keyboard palyers solo album,
As mentioned above, The Flowerkings music as been inspirationless, empty and lets face it,... Totaly boring... Compare the last ten years with the fantastics tracks on Space Revolver, Flower Power, Stardust, Metropolis,.... Most tracks were real gems full of substance and inspiration. Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for all band members... Fantastic musicians... But we all can run out of ideas... Hopefully this album sounds in a new era and get them back on track to things like the earlier albums. Good luck guys..
on 22 July 2014
Excellent.
on 3 August 2014
Great cd
on 18 April 2014
only really knew of them bedause of transatlantic but this is a great record from a great band making great music