on 14 November 2013
Robbie is back, go gentle is a great song, when Robbie and Guy Chambers work together they, are unstoppable, can't wait for the Album and the tour.
on 30 November 2013
Not a great Robbie Williams fan ( I think he is far to full of himself generally) this track aptly named 'Gentle' is just that; Cleverly catching the sensitive and close relationship between father & daughter, just says tread carefully and don't go where you are not comfortable. Nothing brash or loud, simple clear words and melody. Well done Robbie! not the insensitive, cocky, twit we all thought you were.....
on 11 January 2014
What a lovely song I liked this so much my family brought the album for me for Christmas thank you so much.
on 15 January 2014
I luv, luv, luv this song. This has warmed me to Robbie Williams after seeing him perform this on One Night at the Palladium. I just had to get it and I play it lots and lots. Written for his daughter it is just lovely. Very catchy true and lovely if not a wee bit unusual words. Yes I do luv it!
on 13 November 2013
A return to form for Robbie Williams after the dreadful "Candy" - excellent lyrics, wonderful tune and beautifully sung. Maybe not a chart-topper, but will undoubtedly delight his many fans.
on 5 March 2014
Presumably written about his daughter now he is a dad............but the words resonate with every parent and brought a tear to my eye.......playable for those sentimental moments.
on 9 January 2014
Best track on the album. One of Robbie's best. I love the fact it deals with the support a father gives his daughter, as I am a father of 3 girls, so I really connect with it.
on 21 January 2014
Great song. Very apt words for anyone with children, especially daughters. Will definately give it on cd to my daughter when she is a teenager! Thank you Robbie.
on 9 January 2014
The lyrics, the tune, the sentiment fantastic. What more can I say... Adore most things Robbie has done, this I think, is one of Robbie's best yet.
on 19 December 2013
This is one of th best songs I have heard for ages. Obviously written to celebrate Robbie's baby. Can't stop listening to it - it's so catchy.