5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Has to be 5 stars because the content is so good. I bought GOTY for my son as he is a hardcore Xbox and Halo fan.
I would definitely recommend it from what my son says about it.

Thanks :)
Published 1 day ago by GhostRecon10

3.0 out of 5 stars Its all there but difficulty of play is not consistent
Published 11 days ago by L. Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars Its all there but difficulty of play is not consistent, 8 April 2014
L. Cook (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have had all the Halo's and enjoyed each one, some more than others but all great games. Whilst this one is good and the storyline is enjoyable there are points which are easy on difficult and difficult even on easy. I didn't enjoy as much as previous games. I usually play them into the ground, completing them on various difficulties but on this so far it was a chore getting through it once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I would definitely recommend it from what my son says about it.

Thanks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for!!, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Love this game! campaign is amazing! best graphics i have seen on the xbox 360, plus the best FPS for stunning cut scenes !

Spartan ops is a add on the the campaign and worth playing for the achievements, very impressive and adds more gam play time :)

multiplayer is a killer its a blast!! best multiplayer experience i have played in a while , needs some halo reach and halo 3 elements back tho :)

all the map packs and dlc all in this so its a bargain!!!!! recommend this to everyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars halo 4, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
i bought it for my son who raves about it .he rates it one of the best action games he has ever played

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox games review, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My son loved playing this game ! Bought it for his birthday and he was delighted. All his friends like playing it too !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I cannot say a great deal about the game as I have only played the first ten'ish minutes. However I understand the 'sexual tension' - if such a thing can be conjured from two artificial lifeforms! - between Master Chief and Cortana is much more in heavily to the fore and a VERY long required fresh adversary is unveiled. All to the good as story and character were always something in my opinion severely lacking with the Halo games, especially when compared to competitor franchises like "Mass Effect". Run around and shoot things only gets you so far and I had LONG ago become incredibly bored running and shooting the weird, tiresome animal-creatures of the Covenant. Nonetheless I have heard a lot of dissent from long-time fans, which to be honest does not really bother me as I tend to look for quite different things in my games than most crazy deathmatchers or open-world afficionados.

However, I can say with certainty this GoTY edition is amazingly good value for money. You get ALL the DLC, along with a few - ho-hum - avatar items and several slightly more engaging dashboard themes. WELL worth the money - especially as the lukewarm fan response has led to quick and heavy price reductions among retailers, Amazon included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Good game but my 11year old son has completed it in 2 and a half weeks. Did think it might last longer but at least he can play on line with it! Shame it didn't turn up on the 12th December as pre-ordered (was my sons birthday present for the 13th December) but it did turn up before Christmas, yippeeee.

ARRAY(0xb3d4c144)

Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
19.22