5.0 out of 5 stars If this is a fake, then its a convincing one.
Published 4 months ago by WDarby

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine?????
If these are a genuine Apple product then, compared to the originals issued with my itouch, Apples manufacturing and quality standards have slipped. Poor build and sound quality. Returned for full refund.
Published 7 months ago by Fergus McGowan

5.0 out of 5 stars If this is a fake, then its a convincing one., 2 May 2014
This review is from: GENUINE APPLE WHITE EARPODS EARPHONE IN EAR HEADPHONES FOR IPHONE IPOD IPAD (Electronics)
After losing the originals that came with my iPhone, I really needed a replacement asap. The last thing I wanted was a fake, and supposing there are supposedly so many on Amazon: I wanted to ensure I was getting the real thing. I was on the verge of forking out the full £25 from Apple themselves (which is a complete rip off, they're good, but they're not that good) when I came across this product.

The reviews were the most positive I had seen, and thats what encouraged me to get them. They come in the package shown (something the fake one's supposedly don't), which was encouraging, and the music quality is very good. I have compared these one's the real thing (which I ended up finding) and they are identical in look, and sound quality; thus leading me to believe that this is real thing (thank god.) I personally have Spotify Premium, and therefore I have the extreme music quality function, and as I say, these earpods can deliver this quality; again this is one of the comparisons I made when comparing these to my old pair.

I have come across the fakes which cost next to nothing, and there is a distinct difference in the product (hopefully not just the placebo effect that because I paid considerably more that ive got the better/real product.) The fakes have poor music quality, and will break with just a tap.

The only slight suspicion I had was that the volume control was a little unresponsive, sometimes when trying to change the sound level it wouldn't register your click; I don't know whether over time I have got used to this, or whether its fixed itself. But otherwise, the only suspicion I could have is that it wasn't dispatched from Apple themselves.

Im convinced that they are the real thing, and if they're not, you're still getting your moneys worth!

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine?????, 12 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Ear-pods, dissatisfied with the product, 12 Feb 2014
The seller postage and package was good. Got the product in good time, how ever the product it self was not fab the left earpiece stopped working within days of use and the volume of it was fairly disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Mar 2014
M. Mears - See all my reviews
Most other pairs of earphones i have bought have just broken after a month or so and didn't have great sound qualities. These instantly made such an amazing sound. Would recommend to anyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, 11 Dec 2013
Glad to say these are genuine as I was a bit concerned after reading reviews of other sellers and they were so much cheaper than going direct to apple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than originals, 21 May 2014
My daughter who never has things out of her ears says they are better than her orginal set ,so definitely 5 stars then :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Jan 2014
I bought these for my partner to use with his ipad. They are amazing! He is very happy with them. Fantastic sound and quality. Definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars If they are not genuine, they are a very good copy, 13 Jun 2014
Hi,
Numerous reviews have questioned if these are genuine or not, the good news is that I cannot tell the difference. Sound quality, build quality, audio clarity on calls and packaging are all the same as earpods supplied with my Iphone. I have now used them for 4 hours and I am happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 July 2014
I've recently lost a pair of these headphone form my iPhone 5s and I saw these and thought that should give them a go. I'm so happy I did because they sound even better than the ones I lost. They came very fast and in good condition. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Feb 2014
Ruthie (Gtr Manchester) - See all my reviews
Great headphones, suitable apple replacements at a reasonable cost. They look, feel and sound the same as the originals so seem genuine enough to me!