5.0 out of 5 stars If this is a fake, then its a convincing one.
Published 11 months ago by WDarby

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GENUINE! Read my review b4 you waste your money!
Published 5 months ago by Zyhein

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GENUINE! Read my review b4 you waste your money!, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Apple Earpods for iPhone/iPad - White (Non-Retail Packing) (Electronics)
This is NOT GENUINE apple product!!! I had been using apple earpods since it came with my iPhone 5. I know exactly how the sound quality and the product look like. As soon as I open the cover of the box, I noticed that is not genuine. The box was flimsy. The earpods and cords are hard (harder than genuine product). I even compared it with my broken genuine ear pods. There are three openings on the pod. One big opening from which we listen to the music and two small openings for acoustic effect. All of them are covered with mesh. This one DOESN'T at the opening near the cord. It is closed with white plastic from the inside. The sound quality is nothing like the genuine product. I can immediately spot the high base and muffled music. THIS IS A CHEAT. Avoid it at all cost. If somebody know how to report this fake product to Amazon, pls do so.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear, 16 Aug. 2014
Terrible!! The jack broke and is now inside my iphone socket and means I can not make calls or listen to music

5.0 out of 5 stars If this is a fake, then its a convincing one., 2 May 2014
After losing the originals that came with my iPhone, I really needed a replacement asap. The last thing I wanted was a fake, and supposing there are supposedly so many on Amazon: I wanted to ensure I was getting the real thing. I was on the verge of forking out the full £25 from Apple themselves (which is a complete rip off, they're good, but they're not that good) when I came across this product.

The reviews were the most positive I had seen, and thats what encouraged me to get them. They come in the package shown (something the fake one's supposedly don't), which was encouraging, and the music quality is very good. I have compared these one's the real thing (which I ended up finding) and they are identical in look, and sound quality; thus leading me to believe that this is real thing (thank god.) I personally have Spotify Premium, and therefore I have the extreme music quality function, and as I say, these earpods can deliver this quality; again this is one of the comparisons I made when comparing these to my old pair.

I have come across the fakes which cost next to nothing, and there is a distinct difference in the product (hopefully not just the placebo effect that because I paid considerably more that ive got the better/real product.) The fakes have poor music quality, and will break with just a tap.

The only slight suspicion I had was that the volume control was a little unresponsive, sometimes when trying to change the sound level it wouldn't register your click; I don't know whether over time I have got used to this, or whether its fixed itself. But otherwise, the only suspicion I could have is that it wasn't dispatched from Apple themselves.

Im convinced that they are the real thing, and if they're not, you're still getting your moneys worth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than originals, 21 May 2014
My daughter who never has things out of her ears says they are better than her orginal set ,so definitely 5 stars then :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Mar. 2014
M. Mears - See all my reviews
Most other pairs of earphones i have bought have just broken after a month or so and didn't have great sound qualities. These instantly made such an amazing sound. Would recommend to anyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, 11 Dec. 2013
Glad to say these are genuine as I was a bit concerned after reading reviews of other sellers and they were so much cheaper than going direct to apple.

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine?????, 12 Feb. 2014
If these are a genuine Apple product then, compared to the originals issued with my itouch, Apples manufacturing and quality standards have slipped. Poor build and sound quality. Returned for full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my partner to use with his ipad. They are amazing! He is very happy with them. Fantastic sound and quality. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 11 Oct. 2014
RMPilkington (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These most definitely seem like the real deal. I'm always a bit suspicious when no Apple sellers claim to be selling Apple. But these arrived quickly and do seem to be real Apple headphones in every way...

1.0 out of 5 stars and have a terrible sound quality, 25 Nov. 2014
These headphones are not the genuine article, they broke a week in to using them (falling apart literally), and have a terrible sound quality. Do not buy.

Apple Earpods for iPhone/iPad - White (Non-Retail Packing)
Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days