5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I read this book before ..., 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: How to Get Your Ex Back Fast! Toy with the Male Psyche and Get Him Back with Skills only a Dating Coach Knows (Relationship and Dating Advice for Women Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Awesome book! Great tips and some of them I already started to use with great effect . Highy recommend !

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and entertaining, 23 Jan. 2014
Very upbeat advice about dealing with a breakup even if you decide not to go back. The best part is how to build your confidence. Gregg definitely knows what he's talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was way too fragile to take this in properly ..., 9 Oct. 2014
I was way too fragile to take this in properly when I 1st purchased, but have since gone back to it - after reading "to date a man you must understand a man" also by Gregg.
both books together if you have suffered pain are very helpful indeed, my confidence is returning !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for picking yourself up after a breakup!, 17 April 2014
Good, honest advice for picking yourself up and changing your mindset after a breakup! Started a little late but working through the 7 step plan and hoping to see results. Only time will tell if it works - wish I'd found it sooner, but fantastic from a self-esteem point of view!

5.0 out of 5 stars A total ease to read, which is what you ..., 8 Nov. 2014
A total ease to read, which is what you need when you want results FAST!
And hey, I have got to give it to Gregg, he knows what he's talking about. My ex just turned up on my doorstep after following his advice!
So this book rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 13 Nov. 2014
Amazing book!!!! A def must read for anyone wanting their ex back. Book is a really easy read and will help everyone in this situation. I also emailed Gregg for additional advice and emailed me straight back. EXCELLENT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gregg seems to know everything about the matter. He ..., 20 Sept. 2014
Gregg seems to know everything about the matter. He definitely IS an expert and it is a shame that I haven't read any of his books before. Also, to my surprise, he replied to my email within 48 hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars His advice works!, 4 Feb. 2014
I bought this from desperation and followed to the letter. My ex has been in touch and Gregg is a fantastic coach who knows men better then we ladies do!

Read with confidence as it works! Only wish he is near so can engage in personal coaching sessions and learn from him.

Strongly recommended to all ladies who find themselves broken hearted and not knowing what to do next!

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is really good! He even responds to emails, 15 Sept. 2014
This guy is really good! He even responds to emails, and gives great advice. I want to buy all this books now! What he says makes sense!

5.0 out of 5 stars Danielle Smith, 6 Mar. 2015
Amazing read as it pin points where you went wrong and steps to get him back. I'm currently trying out these steps...and it is working. It may take months or I may decide that I want to meet someone else but the main focus in this book is building your confidence which I am having a great time doing. I even emailed Gregg and within 24 hours I had a response and an explanation on why my ex was acting a certain way which made so much sense! Amazing coach and amazing books