5.0 out of 5 stars Bras that deliver as description
Very pleased with purchase good fit bright colours will purchase more in other colours. I have bought other comfort bras recently following recent surgery I am about a 36d cup and a large size fits well in dream bras.
Published 15 months ago by julie poole

3.0 out of 5 stars small sizing
Although it is a really good quality bra, it is advisable to order a much bigger size than you would normally wear as they are not overly generous. Excellent value for money though if you've got the correct size. :)
Published 6 months ago by Angel49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bras that deliver as description, 22 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 2 Aug 2013
i love these despite being an f cup they work for me. can sleep in them too. love the colours too

5.0 out of 5 stars second lot, 27 Dec 2012
I love these bras. I have thrown away all other types i am only small busted but these are lovely and comfortable and look great under my clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 25 May 2013
As I have uneven sized breasts due to breast cancer surgery I find these bras are perfect in both fit and comfort. I highly recommend them even if you are lucky enough to have equal sized boobs!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 29 Dec 2013
These bras are comfortable for whatever cup size you are , I am a fuller cup and they are really supportive , you don't sweat in them, no bra marks from digging in, and you have a great choice of colours to chose from, I have recommended to friends which they are converted now. They don't roll up and sit comfortable on you ... A good buy and a good price , thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars small sizing, 30 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 5 Dec 2013
Bad sizing, rolls up, poor quality. You only get what you pay for, go for a more expensive brand if you need this kind of bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Comfort at a Great Price, 21 Dec 2013
These bras are great value for money but the real reason I buy them is for comfort. I've spent a fortune on every type of bra available and these are by far the most comfortable. I thought that they might not shape and support me properly but I needn't have worried.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad fit too thin and bottom rides up under bust, 16 Dec 2013
Bras did not fit properly requested return label didn't come not very pleased wasted money on something l cannot wear not a nice way to run a business thanks a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Nov 2013
I was hesitant at first, as I am an F cup. However, the fit was perfect. I am not sure how they would work in summer, as I have always worn cotton. That said, though very comfortable.