5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, great item.
What a great idea. Who doesn't love trying to find your USB cable at night while your other half is asleep?

This item solves that problem. The cable itself is very well made. It is a flat "noodle" type cable, which goes someway to stop it tangling itself up like an eel.

The plugs on either end are solid and are joined to the cable with no visible...
Published 2 months ago by Mr M P Sheehan

3.0 out of 5 stars LED is too bright.
I brought this to make it easier to plug my phone in before bed.

The cable functions as expected but I think the LED is a lot brighter than it needs to be, with the phone charging on the bedside cabinet this cable lights up half of the room.
Published 7 months ago by Markp1989

5.0 out of 5 stars Light up your life (or at least your usb port), 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: LED Light Up Micro USB Cable - Universal Charging and Data Sync Cord with Flat Tangle Free Noodle Ribbon style, Bright White LED Lighted Head Cable for Android or Windows Smartphones and Tablets (Samsung, Sony, Motorola, HTC, Droid, Blackberry, ASUS, Google, Acer, HP, Galaxy, Nokia) DCKM341 (1 meter) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
A very neat and useful cable, great for plugging into devices in the dark. Charges devices quickly, good data rate and it doesn't tangle. Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Nice flat white cable with led light at USB end. Works perfectly. Arrived on time. What more to say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Never lose your phone again!, 26 Jun 2014
Does the job perfectly. Fab to have a long cord and means I can actually use my phone when it's on change. The light is a bit brighter than I expected but means I never lose my phone in the dark. I would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars well cable, 15 Jun 2014
Me bought for mobile but was looking for long cable so me found from here and well length cable for use with led light.

5.0 out of 5 stars night uae, 2 May 2014
One of the most useful things I've brought for a while. Nighttime is great as I consume alot of content on my tablet and need a charge often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Works Perfectly., 9 April 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Excellent idea. I wanted something a little longer that would reach around the side of my bed at night and keep my Galaxy S4 charged up while I slept. The great news is with this if I get an urgent text or call in the middle of the night I can locate the phone without any problems and the best bit find the cable in the dark very easily. It's also bright enough to illuminate the port it needs to fit into. Now if they can just do it in a few colours !!!!!

Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and plenty of cable!!!, 6 April 2014
Easy to use and surprisingly does not tangle that easily. Great product for the price and the dispatch was rather fast too!!!
Thank you!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but very bright led, 9 Sep 2014
A. Candy "Hybrinth" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
Can't fault the cable in terms of its build, feels very solid and well made with good mouldings around both plug ends. My only slight gripe is that the led at the end of the cable is very bright once all the lights are out so subsequently have to put my phone in the bedside draw!

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than the original htc one lead, 31 July 2014
Have had a lot of trouble with chargers for my HTC one, they always seem too loose and come out while using the phone but this one stays firmly in there no matter what. The light is also very useful when trying to charge the phone while in bed