5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Works Perfectly.
Published 14 days ago by A. Cresswell

3.0 out of 5 stars LED is too bright.
I brought this to make it easier to plug my phone in before bed.

The cable functions as expected but I think the LED is a lot brighter than it needs to be, with the phone charging on the bedside cabinet this cable lights up half of the room.
Published 14 days ago by Markp1989

3.0 out of 5 stars LED is too bright., 9 April 2014
I brought this to make it easier to plug my phone in before bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Works Perfectly., 9 April 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Excellent idea. I wanted something a little longer that would reach around the side of my bed at night and keep my Galaxy S4 charged up while I slept. The great news is with this if I get an urgent text or call in the middle of the night I can locate the phone without any problems and the best bit find the cable in the dark very easily. It's also bright enough to illuminate the port it needs to fit into. Now if they can just do it in a few colours !!!!!

Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and plenty of cable!!!, 6 April 2014
Easy to use and surprisingly does not tangle that easily. Great product for the price and the dispatch was rather fast too!!!
Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality illuminated cable, 16 Feb 2014
This cable is well made, and the illuminated end is moulded properly and should last a long time. Be aware that some illuminated cables are not well moulded at the end with the LED lamp, spend a little more for this well made one! The cable is fairly thick for a flat cable. It has no problem carrying high charging currents.

The LED light isn't too bright, but it does act as a weak night light at night. That could be a good thing though making it easier for you to find your phone at night.

If you use a USB battery pack that automatically shuts down when it detects that the device you are charging is full, this cable has a nice secondary function - you can see at a glance when your device has finished charging as the LED lamp will shut off. This is actually the reason I bought the cable - however I like the night-light effect when charging my phone at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: LED Light Up Micro USB Cable - Universal Charging and Data Sync Cord with Flat Tangle Free Noodle Ribbon style, Bright White LED Lighted Head Cable for Android or Windows Smartphones and Tablets (Samsung, Sony, Motorola, HTC, Droid, Blackberry, ASUS, Google, Acer, HP, Galaxy, Nokia) DCKM341 (1 meter) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Not only does the product look smart with the LED light it actually fits into my phone properly which from experience when buying extra cables they can be loose and fall out with little to no effort

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 27 Feb 2014
VERY GOOD PRODUCT. WORKS WELL, IS LIGHTWEIGHT AND DOESN'T FALL OUT OF MY PHONE WHILE CHARGING. THANKS A LOT! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected., 20 Jan 2014
Lights up as expected. Nice, flat tangle free cable. Charges my Galaxy S4 at full 2A speed when other cheap USB cables can fail to do so.

2.0 out of 5 stars Everything but data sync, 14 April 2014
The cable length (3M) is great and more than enough, it charges my devices flawlessly, and the LED is a nice addition too. But this cable lacks working "data sync". By data sync I imagined data transfer, there may or may not be a difference, but this certainly does not allow data transfer, only some kind of data viewer, e.g. I am able to see what's on my phone, but not do anything further, like move, open, or copy, thus Dockem using the word sync and not transfer, i'm not too sure though. I am 100 thousand% sure that the cable is the issue as I went and borrowed my mums original Samsung micro USB cable and everything worked how it should.

So I've strongly, and rightfully so jumped to the conclusion that this seller is selling cheap merchandise at a not so cheap price. I assumed I'll get what I pay for, but that clearly wasn't and probably will not be case.

Please stay away from Dockem, I've viewed there other Items, and they look extremely cheap too.

I will be more careful next time, I hope you will be too.

If you're interested, when copying the song( .mp3), I would get a error message saying my "phone can play audio files, just not the mp3 format...". I have a nexus 4 and i'm pretty sure after listening to hundreds of mp3s, its compatible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good having light at night, insulating tape reduce glow, 17 Jan 2014
Charges, but screen not responding to touch, worked perfectly on computer for data transfer, so may be usb plug usin, need to experiment, light very bright, wrapped some insulation tape around, and is perfect, enough light to charge first thing in morning, but room not aglo :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought a cable and it works - whoopee, 27 Feb 2014
Grumpy old b'stard "Meh" (what the hell do you want to know where I live for? wierdo) - See all my reviews
As per title, I bought a cable and it works, this would be fine had the seller then not seen fit to contact me with explicit instructions on how to leave them a glowing feedback - not in this lifetime.

Stars lost due to pushiness.

Oh dear, someones really got his panties in a bunch, this magnum opus epic whine fest arrived the other day - it's worth a read if only for the desperately hilarious lies and b/s involved.

I apologize that you see our follow up email this way. I have added you to our do-not-contact list so you will receive no further emails from us.

That said, please understand that our follow-up email is in no way meant to pester you nor to be a command for you to state how wonderful the experience was - it is simply a request for feedback. The purpose of the email is 2-fold, the first of which you may not have taken into account:

1. First and foremost, our follow-up email is an effort to give you, the buyer, an easy way to contact us if there are in fact any issues with your order. I understand YOUR particular order went smoothly, however unfortunately that is not always the case and inevitably sometimes things go wrong. Since your order was fulfilled by Amazon, if you did happen to have an issue and we didn't email you, you would basically be forced to only deal with Amazon's customer support to get it resolved (because Amazon makes it very difficult for you to contact the seller directly if they are the ones who fulfilled it - you'd have to really dig in order to figure out how to contact us directly). On the other hand, with our email, if you have an issue, you have a direct line of contact with us so that we can provide top-notch customer service and make sure you are taken care of properly, which is something we take great pride in doing. Most people sincerely appreciate this gesture, particularly if they are one of the few who do have a problem.

2. The second facet is obviously an effort to generate feedback. Of course, you can simply ignore our email and delete the message (and click the unsubscribe link at the bottom if you want no more contact), but the truth of the matter is that online retail relies on feedback. Most people do not leave feedback unless prompted to, so our email is simply meant as a friendly reminder to leave feedback and to provide a very quick link to do so, so that you don't have to navigate through Amazon's system to find where to leave it. It is by no means meant to be intrusive, pestering, or demanding, but rather a polite request. I apologize if it did not come off that way. The fact is, feedback is the lifeblood of Amazon and the best way to generate it is to request it. You are well within your right to ignore the request (is it that difficult to delete the email?). I hope you can also see this from our point of view, and that you can also acknowledge the fact that feedback is what allows you as a buyer to buy with confidence on Amazon, both based on a seller's feedback rating as well as an individual product's rating. Do you not read product reviews before purchasing an item?

Thanks in advance for your understanding, and my apologies again for bothering you - that was in no way our intent. If you've read this far, thank you as well for hearing me out - I didn't mean to write you a novel but I hope you can see how important this is to us.

Hope you have a great weekend.

ARRAY(0xb48f3f84)