5.0 out of 5 stars Great player for the money!
Published 7 months ago by Mr. P. M. Littlewood

2.0 out of 5 stars what.
Published 1 month ago by Ats-Mati Laes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great player for the money!, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player, microSD/SDHC Slot, FM Radio, Black (Refurbished) (Electronics)
Well, this is such a bargain I had to write a review! Came preset to Arabic or something, which made navigating the menus tricky, but once I had found out how to reset the language, all was ok. The firmware didn't like my micro SD card, but I loaded Rockbox onto the Clip Zip and now it works brilliantly and sounds amazing! I bought a 16GB card, so got the Clip Zip with a total of 20GB capacity for under £30. Amazing value! Not something you can use straight out of the box (at least, mine wasn't), but if you're prepared to search the net for answers, you can end up with a great sounding, tiny portable music player. With Rockbox installed, it plays pretty much any digital music format, including a load I've never even heard of before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little player, 22 Feb 2014
Quite impressed with this mp3 player. Better sound quality than a certain fruity brand and cheaper. Not as intuitive to use but pretty simple. One of the few that includes songs on the micro SD card as part of the library. If you install the Rockbox firmware it's even better and goes much louder, useful after a youth spent deafening myself with loud rock concerts and motorcycles. I can still hear a decent range of frequencies, I just need a bit more volume and once rockboxed, this gives it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong, 13 Feb 2014
Excellent bit of kit at an excellent price, quality player and feels good to use, not the smallest around, but my favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fast delivery and grt product, 12 Feb 2014
happy with the 3 sandisks i bought. good quality and would recommend for other to use. no fuss at all and happy

2.0 out of 5 stars what., 3 Aug 2014
Bought this because google search said its sound quality is comparable to super high-end players. Reviews on this thing say it breaks for no reason and that made me wary spending money on this thing but I wanted to at least check out the sound quality. Besides people are much more likely to tell about a bad experience than about a good one (I see the irony here :D). So I got a refurb. I compared the sound quality with my old 2nd gen ipod shuffle and I couldn't tell the difference at all, a few songs had slightly less backround noise but nothing else. I do own a decent pair of headphones (Westone 4r), I used 320 kbps music, my ears are ok, and I have 9 years of musical education if that counts.

I think the sound quality talk is either absolute bulls*** made up by shills to market this thing or is reserved for people with superman-hearing.

If you absolutely have to buy it then it's okay as long as it works, I still liked it more than my iPhod shuffle. I think it looks neat and the ability to use an SD card is really useful. Nothing complicated about adding music, drag and drop into folders. Cool thing to have for the price.

But yeah, it absolutely broke. Took about 2 weeks or 20 hours of listening. I advise you go buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, cheap, perfect for the gym, 10 Mar 2014
I got this for use in the gym and on my bike. It works well, the sound and volume is fine, the battery could be a bit better but it's fine.

It charges by usb or using the same charger as Samsung or HTC phones, which is handy.

It's not the slickest piece of tech you'll ever own but it is very well suited for those looking to bring something very light along for a run, cycle or workout.

I use it with MediaMonkey and sync etc all work very well

4.0 out of 5 stars soundly a good choice, 9 Mar 2014
very small unit well packaged works very well only disappointing thing came without instructions but easy to find at the website sounds very good using a proper set of headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Jun 2014
This item I bought was refurbished, but it was in perfect conditions. The quality of the audio and what i was more concerned about, the battery lasting, are so great! I can use it for more than 6-8h none stop. I am very very pleased with this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 29 May 2014
works fine, small, good battery life, nice design, value for money can recommend for everyone who looks for a simplicity

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and straightforward, 23 May 2014
Bought this refurbished to replace my old Sansa Clip+ that had a disastrous date with the washing machine. I loaded the Clip Zip with the third-party Rockbox firmware, inserted my microSD card full of music, and away it went. Straightforward to operate, decent battery life and good sound quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›