5.0 out of 5 stars Kim's Wilde Winter Songbook
What's not to love about this festive album that consists of 6 covers of classic winter songs and 6 entirely new tracks from the Wilde camp.

WINTER WONDERLAND - A beautiful duet with Rick Astley opens the album on a warm and joyous note and gives you the perfect taste of things to come. Kim and Rick harmonise perfectly, a brilliant lead track.

HOPE...
Published 16 months ago by Mr. N. Armytage-bevans

3.0 out of 5 stars bored
sadly found it really boring apart from the single she released at christmas which is what prompted me to buy it
Published 12 months ago by A. P. Hayward

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Kim Wilde album for years..., 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
More than a christmas album its a new kim Wilde album... The one i could dream about for many years. Really beautiful. At last she makes herself justice, singing so beautyfully... The new songs are fantastic and "Winter song " makes me cry... Never felt such goosebumps with Kim! Come out and get it and play it:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Christmas CD, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
This CD is very good,the songs are just wonderfull ! Nice to have some new Christmas Music,I love Kims voice at this time a year !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Album, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
I didn't know what to expect, not having heard any of Kim's music for many years, but I wanted something different to listen to at Christmas time, and this was a really pleasant surprise. It's a really beautiful album, I love it and can highly recommend it. I particularly love her duet with Rick Astley. I will be playing this whilst eating Christmas dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful winter album with a lot of heart, 10 Dec. 2013
djessie (Reykjavik, Iceland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
Kim's best album in a long time. The new songs are truly beautiful and steal the show from the classic standards. Highlights include "Burn Gold", "Song For Beryl", "Hope", "Winter Song", "One" and the easy going "Hey Mr Snowman". A fantastic return of a singer that should be receiving a lot more attention for her current work then she is. This album will be played in my home for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Wildes!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
I love this album, have been playing it everyday since getting it. It has a warming, folk-like element to some of the songs both old and new. Of the new songs I particularly like 'Hope' beautifully sung and also 'White Winter Hymnal' with its' rather mysterious lyrics. The duets are great too, great to have Rick Astley duetting on 'Winter Wonderland' especially. What's not to like about a Wilde Winter, surely a must for all Kim Wilde fans old and new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful music!, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
I bought this CD after watching Kim on breakfast TV and instantly received the MP3 too via AutoRip. First time that I listened to it, I instantly liked some of the tracks but not wasn't too sure about some of the new stuff. However, having now listened several times, I am now completely hooked. It's all gentle, beautiful music and Kim's voice seems better now than it ever was. Listen to her singing White Winter Hymnal with her dad, Marty Wilde, whose voice has certainly not diminished with age. I would love to see a whole album by the two of them. I am definitely going to buy this for Christmas presents for my friends, they will love me for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL X-MAS CD - Thank you KIM WILDE, 6 Dec. 2013
Pureman57 (LEMBERG, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
Its probably the best new Christmas CD this year. First of all because there are 6 nice covers but most of all 6 new original songs who moved me so much. These songs , especially ( Hope, One and New Life ) are so emotional and inspired that i can t stop listen this CD since 3 days while driving.
KIM's voice is so clear and warm that you only feel harmony listening to it.
She deserves to have more sales with this CD. I recommand it to everybody.
Thank you KIM for your Holiday inspiration and for having such a big talentfor more than 30 years.
Christophe from FRANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Kim Wilde, Christmas Album, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
I took a chance on this album just because I wanted a new Christmas album. Greatly and pleasantly surprised by this one, and am so glad I bought it. As well as some traditional secular Christmas songs, there are some new ones. I especially like the "winter" songs and all those where there are duets performed. I love the clear sound of her voice, which at times reminds me of Doris Day but new and fresh! Can you tell I really like this album?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
Love this album and love kim wilde...songs with soft sentimental songs mixed with more happy songs....great for christmas parties......love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Wilde Winter Songbook (Audio CD)
Very good and I can recommend this album. Kim sings all the songs very well and it is quite refreshing after listening to the usual Christmas songs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›