5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS & 4G
Worked as advertised.
Put in my Portable WiFi - (Huawei E5372 4G SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK).
Powered up and connected my PC to the created Network at 4G speed.

Opened up Firefox - It connected to the Registration page - completed Registration page and added to my other other EE accounts.

Simple as simples go.

Very happy -...
Published 1 month ago by Mr. M. Innes

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - unfit for purpose
You need to register to use the data (unlike the Three cards) - unfortunately EE is 'broken'. Tried to register three times, no success (have been using the web for 20 years, so not a problem I normally have). Result, no access, no data and EE are impossible to deal with.

Lesson learnt!

29/11Update: I persevered and finally did manage to register the...
Published 12 months ago by Nick England

‹ Previous | 18 9 1024 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars EE 4G 6GB Pay as you Go Mobile Broadband Combi Sim, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Combi Sim (Accessory)
EE must be the worst supplier of mobile broadband.
Extreme problems when topping up
Local EE shop useless
What is even more infuriating is that this is sold as an unlocked version - WHICH IT IS NOT

4.0 out of 5 stars Ee pays 4G mobile broadband, 18 May 2014
I experienced great difficulties getting EE to accept the Sim initially, which was extremely frustrating, because it meant I could not connect to the internet until they accepted it. However several hours on the phone with EE, they did eventually accept it.

After contacting the seller which I was surprised to find was EE direct, I did receive a great customer service from the seller. I was given an assurance they would look into the matter. The problem was apparently caused because EE couldn't recognise the card.

I will re-order if it is still available when I have used up my 24 G as it is now working perfectly, so it will be interesting to see whether the next installation will be easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 6 May 2014
Excellent 4g SIM card that works every time no matter were I seem to be. Good price & well worth investing in. Came very fast. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 May 2014
Mr. I. R. Robertson (scotland Uk) - See all my reviews
I look about for a while before opting for this item , it was defiantly the best option for me, living so remotely I can pick up the internet outside better than inside but it great to not be tied to a contract and it's a great pay as you go., I think when my three months are over I will just buy another one,

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning wrong image (as of 2nd may 2014), 2 May 2014
Damien (London, UK) - See all my reviews
ordered 2x for ipad air data connection, image shows a nano but the combi is full size and micro sim only.
My fault for not reading description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced, 29 April 2014
A. Ackerley - See all my reviews
With the lose of the likes of Ovivo and Samba this seems the cheapest solution to mifi users @ £20 for 6GB which lasts for up to 3 months unlke other 30 day pay as you go products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and speed, 26 April 2014
The cheapest solution for my iPad mini, and when in areas of 4G, super fast, otherwise normal 3G. Easy to set up too. Would recommend, and buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy data package, 26 April 2014
I found this very useful for period access to mobile data, where my current network provider doesn't reach. 90 days is a useful duration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware before you buy..., 20 April 2014
K. Mundell (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
Yes this is four or five times faster than 3 mobile but...

Your bandwidth is only(!) 6gb which wont last long at this speed. A speedtest for example uses 200mb+ on speedtest.net and you will use this ee network instead of wifi its that fast.

EE is far faster than 3 mobile using this sim. My 4g Nexus 7 and ipad mini retina 4g both get 30+meg down 15+ up easy. Its faster than my bt infinity.

When you use EE with 4g be prepared to buy this sim again at short notice when you run out. If only it was 12gb you got instead of 6 at this price. Dont buy if you are short of cash and dont want to replace anytime soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad value, 19 April 2014
Bit of a phaff to set up, certainly not as quick as the '3' cards I've had before. Limited 4G connection, seems good around London/Heathrow area, not so good at home (Leicester).
Stable connection. Large data volume than with '3' and a competitive price.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1024 | Next ›